Everything posted by panther15z30
-
9th Region Tournament
According to khsaa.org Holmes holds 3,000.
-
Lewis Co. 68 Raceland 60
I'm suprised.
-
9th Region Tournament
I believe Regents holds around 2,000, I could be wrong. What is Holmes capacity?
-
St Henry 50 Holmes 41
I've heard from many people that St. Henry is the best team in the 9th Region.
-
9th Region Tournament
I'm sure when NKU's new arena is completed you may see some high school tourneys played there. But with all the construction and things going on at the campus right now, this may cause some conflicts trying to hold it there anytime soon. And I don't think NKU's current facility(Regents Hall) would be large enough to comfortably accomodate a 9th Region Tournament.
-
Mason/Brossart Predictions
Royals 66-60
-
Nicholas Co. 64 Augusta 53
:thumb:
-
Nicholas Co. 64 Augusta 53
Game was closer than the score would indicate as Nicholas Co. free throws in the final minutes inflated the final score. The Panthers missed a ton of free thows and shots in the paint. They simply did not have an answer for #50 on the glass and from 15ft in. The only quarter the Panthers won was the 2nd when #50 was on the bench with two fouls. Mofford had a coming out game for Augusta. Career High in pts. also had quite a few blocks and rebounds. Still needs to work on his decision making, and needs to work on his hands and quickness with the basketball. Staggs the only consistent panther as of late leading in scoring once again. Josh White had a solid game but would the real Jeremy Hardymon please stand up? 8 pts in the last two games including only 2 tonight. Completely non existant as of late, but when your shot isn't falling you still have to keep your head in the game and not pick up silly fouls. This team is slowly progressing, the effort was definently there tonight, but lack of concentration at key stretches in the game cost this team a W again. But I'm beginning to think I'm the reason they're losing, 6-7 overall but 0-5 when I showup:sssh: . Sorry guys, luckily I won't be able to make the next couple games.
-
Brossart vs Campbell Part II (MCIT)
With that said. Brossart WILL win this game BUT I don't think it will be by 20+. Why? Because the Stangs have knocked off the Camels by that margain already this season. Everyone is looking to a MC/BB matchup on Saturday night. Playing a rival team with a big game coming up after that isn't always a good thing.
-
Brossart vs Campbell Part II (MCIT)
Closer than the experts think, Whoever they may be.:sssh:
-
Brossart 60 Montgomery 33
Montgomery County was viewed as a sleeper team as #4 in the region. Looks like it is now an official three team race for Rupp.
-
Harrison County 45 Pendleton County 44
By no mean is this an upset or even a mild upset. I picked HC to win anyway, and they've been my pick to win the 38th district since the season began.
-
Deming/Fleming predictions tonight.
DEM-67 FC-61
-
Mason 83 Bracken 39
I predicted the score to be 82-39. Go Me.
-
Mason County Invitational Prediction
Mason over Bracken 82-39 Campbell over StPat 69-56 Brossart over Montgomery 51-44 Harrison over Pendleton 67-65 Mason over Harrison 77-53 Brossart over Campbell 60-47 Mason over Brossart 66-60
-
St. Patrick 72 Augusta 67
Chris Owens and Nick Anderson were just to much for the Panthers tonight. Staggs had very impressive game for Augusta. Hardymon was very quiet tonight:sleep:. Looks to me as Owens and Anderson go so do the Saints. Not a very deep team. But I still don't know how Lloyd beat both of these teams the previous two nights.
-
St. Pat Vs. Lloyd Memorial Thoughts
Wow me either. Especially after watching the Lloyd team I saw last night. St. Patrick must have stunk it up badly.
-
Augusta 75 Bellevue 60
Its about time the offense stepped it up. If this continues the Panthers will tough to beat. The win gets the Panthers back to .500 at 5-5. Big game tomorrow against rival St. Patrick.
-
St. Pat Vs. Lloyd Memorial Thoughts
I would have to say St. Patrick is the slim favorite to win this Tourney. As for my prediction. St. Pat 66 Lloyd 51
-
Lloyd Memorial 54 Augusta 52
Two bright spots for the Panthers tonight despite all the dark. Nice to see Josh White back in double digit scoring. But he seemed to get flustered against some good Lloyd pressure on the ball. He has to get his offense going or this team won't be successful. And Shawn White giving some very valuable minutes off the bench with his hustle, solid D and ball handling. The first half was as boring a half of basketball as I've seen. Sloppy, slow, and sloppy. 3rd quarter Augusta played very well. 4th quarter Lloyd played good enough to win.
-
Lloyd Memorial 54 Augusta 52
Panthers blew a 7 point lead w/ 6 minutes to go. They had many opportunities to put Lloyd away. Fans were upset about some questionable calls but the fact is Augusta caught more breaks and were bailed out on a lot of calls. They deserved to lose this game. Great Effort by the Juggernaunts they kept fighting to stay in it and it paid off with a W.
-
Lloyd Memorial 54 Augusta 52
Final from the Bracken Co. Tourney.
-
For Officials Bashers
Maybe he said, sign me up Scotty.
-
Pendleton County vs. June Buchanan 12/26 @ 5/3 predictions
JBS 69 PC 53
-
Pendleton County 67 Augusta 45
panther15z30 would have been there, but he is a bit under the weather:creepy: The panther's father was in attentance though:thumb: (why am I speaking of myself in the 3rd person?)