Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 67 Augusta 45

Featured Replies

Pendleton County moves up to 3-3 and Augusta falls to 4-4 as the Wildcats win on Homecoming. It was a very sloppy game, but it was a solid confidence booster for PC heading into Christmas. If I had to guess , I'd say that both teams had at least 18-20 turnovers apiece. Kane Belcher led Pendleton in scoring and not to mention was crowned Homecoming King. Pendleton County's next game is on Dec. 26 as they play June Buchanan in the 5/3 Classic. Augusta's next game is against Lloyd Memorial on the 27th in the Bracken County Holiday Tournament.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I was pretty close on the score (64-39). Just a few points off. Panthers have only broke 50 points once in the last 5 games(1-4 over that span.)

Good win to get back to 500 before they go to the 5/3. I think they got their hands full with JBS. How many did Belcher have tonight?

Good to see the Wildcats finally get to play at home. They played hard, using alot of players and I believe will continue to improve as the season goes on. Congrats to Coach Simms and his staff.

  • Author
Good win to get back to 500 before they go to the 5/3. I think they got their hands full with JBS. How many did Belcher have tonight?

Belcher had 23.

 

I saw many BGPers at the game tonight: U Reach I Teach, Old Soda, Sharp, A Town Pride, Quagmire, FortysMom, OverTheBack1, and AHSPanther23 to name a few.

Belcher had 23.

 

I saw many BGPers at the game tonight: U Reach I Teach, Old Soda, Sharp, A Town Pride, Quagmire, FortysMom, OverTheBack1, and AHSPanther23 to name a few.

Thats a nice 24 PPG average for Belcher over the past 3 games. Hopefully he can keep it up, they need it.

Belcher had 23.

 

I saw many BGPers at the game tonight: U Reach I Teach, Old Soda, Sharp, A Town Pride, Quagmire, FortysMom, OverTheBack1, and AHSPanther23 to name a few.

panther15z30 would have been there, but he is a bit under the weather:creepy: The panther's father was in attentance though:thumb: (why am I speaking of myself in the 3rd person?)

Pendleton County is definately going to struggle this season... They are very young and inexperienced... Kane Belcher didnt get near enough touches... He should touch it 4x every possession... He gets in good position but the guards are too weak to get him the ball...

Dont get me wrong I think PC is abit better then Augusta, but they didnt get Augusta's best effort tonight... If these two meet again later on it could be a closer game.

Pendleton County is definately going to struggle this season... They are very young and inexperienced... Kane Belcher didnt get near enough touches... He should touch it 4x every possession... He gets in good position but the guards are too weak to get him the ball...

Dont get me wrong I think PC is abit better then Augusta, but they didnt get Augusta's best effort tonight... If these two meet again later on it could be a closer game.

I would have to agree with you on that, this was not Augusta's best effort tonight.

Belcher had 23.

 

I saw many BGPers at the game tonight: U Reach I Teach, Old Soda, Sharp, A Town Pride, Quagmire, FortysMom, OverTheBack1, and AHSPanther23 to name a few.

Where were you tonight Bird Man? I wasn't paying much attention on who was there and who wasn't. There was a good crowd in the gym tonight :thumb:

Here are some stats: Belcher 23, Harden 13, Feeback 2, Myers 8, Mudd 7, Lambert 4, Desai 2, Crozier 6, Greene 2.

I would have to agree with you on that, this was not Augusta's best effort tonight.

 

Come on can't you all give PC a little credit... It wasn't PC best game either and still won by a landslide.

I did give PC some credit.. I said I thought PC was better than Augusta but not 20 points better... Augusta had two starters who were hurt and show a terrible percentage... I havent seen PC play a lot of games this year, but I bet #15 doesnt shoot that well from 3 point line every gaem... You willing to bet on that 40smom?

Congrats PC nice 20 point win i kinda figured this.

You willing to bet on that 40smom?

 

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I just know this boys could and should have beat them by 20 no matter who played... NO MATTER WHO'S MOM I AM.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.