Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

panther15z30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by panther15z30

  1. Wow I was pretty close on the score (64-39). Just a few points off. Panthers have only broke 50 points once in the last 5 games(1-4 over that span.)
  2. If White and Hardymon are 100% then the Panthers keep it close but fall 61-56:sssh: . If not then PC 64-39. Yes I'm picking against my own name, show me something A-Town.
  3. STP(St. Pat not the Stone Temple Pilots:D 64 Nicholas Co. 55
  4. Comparing Jesse Hall to Brian Kirk is like comparing Apples and Bananas:banana:
  5. Much needed win for the Panthers to stay above .500. Interesting to note though the margain of victory of the varsity and JV games were nearly the same. If I'm not mistaken Burgin's JV and Varsity teams are nearly if not completely identical. I just find it odd the Varsity did not win by more. Still good way to end a three game losing streak. Big game on Thursday at Pendleton County. I believe the Panthers are very capable of winning this game, but if they show that on the floor may be a different story. Regardless, should be a good measuring stick to see just where this team is. Are they able to compete with the Regions 2nd tier teams where they were a BGP preseason region top 10? or are they still dwelling near the bottom 6 or 7 of the 10th? We will soon find out.
  6. After getting to their first region appearance in years and a nice start to this season, could it be Augusta has gotten somewhat complacent during this three game losing streak? With a squad that's not so acustom to winning this could be the case. I know its early, but I can't say I didn't see this coming. The Offense has to get going this weekend against Burgin because if it doesn't then next week could get ugly(Rose Hill and @ PC).
  7. No doubt about that. Hardymon did not get enough touches in the 2nd half, partly due to Bracken doing a good job denying him the ball and partly because screens set for him were very weak and other Panthers were crowding the lane and not allowing him a clear pass to get the ball.
  8. I believe you had a different name than Darth Panther at first though:D
  9. This game was decided in the last minute and a half of the 3rd quarter IMO. With Hamilton going to the bench with foul trouble the Panthers had a lineup on the floor that could not score. The offensive troubles continue as Augusta hasn't broke 50 pts during the 3 game losing streak. And about some of you saying the bench not getting enough playing time, I believe tonight they got too much.
  10. Can we have this thread closed please mods? Thanks.
  11. Very sloppy game, no rhythm for either team untill Calvary went on a run with 4 minutes to go. First game I've seen this year and after what I've read and heard of the first three games I left the gym very dissapointed in what I saw.
  12. 28-4 is the best record in school history back in 1966.
  13. First 3-0 start since 2001-2002.
  14. For the same reason UK plays Miss. Valley St. BTW the Montgomery/Deming game was only decided by 8pts last season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.