Mason County @ Scott(Covington) predictions

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can some of the fine folk from Scott give me good directions from Maysville to the school,Ive never been there and will be there on Saturday.thanks.

Take the AA highway down to Wilder where you can see 275. You will go under 275 and then take a left on to the on ramp for 275 West. Stay on 275W and go about about a 1.5 miles and take the Covington/Taylor Mill exit. This exit splits into two lanes and you need to get in the left lane and take a left at the light. Go to the second light and turn right on to Old Taylor Mill Rd. Go about 2 miles and Scott will be on your right. Gym is the back area by the baseball field.

I think this game will depend on the way Scott comes out for this game..They have a tendency to start slow and pick it up in the second half and starting slow will be dangerous against an offense like Mason CO. Scott's Seniors have very good chemistry together....So if Scott comes out slow I think Mason can win big if not Scott will hang around..

Sounds close to me. They may end up winning by 20.

15 points isn't exactly blowout status, but it's a pretty comfortable margin. I meant more along the lines of a "the score doesn't reflect the game", in that Mason will most likely coast in the second half and still win by 15+.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Scott upset though.