Mason County @ Scott(Covington) predictions

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never been to Scott high so im looking foward to the trip tomm.Will seating be any type of problem or is there plenty.I was just thinking it being a Sat game and not many other teams playing.

Seating won't be an issue...hopefully will be a good crowd to follow up Friday nights packed house versus Simon Kenton. Hopefully Scott will be able to bounce back from an extremely emotional and physical game against their rivals.

Seating won't be an issue...hopefully will be a good crowd to follow up Friday nights packed house versus Simon Kenton. Hopefully Scott will be able to bounce back from an extremely emotional and physical game against their rivals.

Thanks,Ill put my prediction up now since its game.Mason wins 88-72 too much size and depth.

Ouch..I had a cravin after the Bengals game last night......ughhh

I like the Eagles in an early season upset at home. They are playing well, they shoot the ball well and seem to have some veteran players who have played some extensive AAU ball over the summer. Dont get me wrong...Mason Co is a top5 team...and they will be there in the end as Region champs....I just think Scott is flying high and will pull it off.

Scott 75

MasonCo 72

Who for Scott is evern going to slow down Darius Miller. Great game last night for Scott, but tonight may be back to reality; as Mason is among the premier teams in the state. Mason by 10+!!