Augusta 55 St. Francis 38

Win number 101 coach Kelsch.

In what started out as a tight game, Augusta with a 6pt advantage at the half. Augusta walked away in the second half by outscoring their oponnent 21 to 10 in the 3rd quarter and played keep away in the 4th.

Jeremy Hardymon was the sole player to break double digits with 24 Pts

Dustin Stags had 8, Steven Cummins 6, Matt Groves and Josh White with 5

Bradye Hamilton 4, Chris Mofford 2, Dereck Fryman 1

Augusta Jv also won 57 to 27

Chris Mofford led the team with 21 Pts

Shawn White added 8

Ty Krebs, JoJo Gray, Ryan Kelsch and Thomas Woodruff all with 6

Justin Hargett and Robert Vaughn with 2

JV team adds alot to the bench, could add alot more to the Varsity game if given a chance. Only one JV player with varsity time ?????

Good job Panthers !!!!!:dancingpa They will play Calvary Christian, Monday(12/4), at home and Montgomery County Friday (12/8) away....Hopefully they will make it an undefeated season...Has Augusta ever had an undefeated season?

They will stomp Calvery by 25+ and lose to Montgomery by 12-15.

Good job Panthers !!!!!:dancingpa They will play Calvary Christian, Monday(12/4), at home and Montgomery County Friday (12/8) away....Hopefully they will make it an undefeated season...Has Augusta ever had an undefeated season?

Well, they've never won a state championship, so probably not. maybe they went through a regualr season undefeated, not sure there.

They will stomp Calvery by 25+ and lose to Montgomery by 12-15.

These games will be good games. I think we should beat Calvery also but you never know. We had them beat last year and gave it up at the end of the game. I don't think that will be the case this year at home.

Montgomery Co. may be another story, we played them hard last year but in the end we got overpowered. We can play with them but need to score off the bench. We have in 3 games so far have have averaged 10 pts a game off the bench with 3 players. That will not in my opinon get it done. We have 3 kids sitting on the bench with better shotting percentages that have not played any Varsity. One of witch that has shot 65% from the feild. You can say that that is against JV teams but most of the teams we have played had key players that played on both teams. We have a deeper bench then most people think. The reason why is because unless you come to the JV games you have not seen them play.

In short we have a shot of beating Montgomery Co. Depending on bench play.

Good start for Augusta. For a class "A" school especially, starting out 3-0 is a big deal. It's a big deal no matter who you are. I will be rooting them on to beat Calvary and Montgomery.

Last year I got to see Augusta play Pendleton County in the first round of the region. I was truly impressed in how hard the Panthers played and how they were NOT intimidated. It could of been really easy for them to come to the Fieldhouse that night and be scared. But they were not and put up a good fight.

Good luck to Coach Kelsch and the Augusta Panthers.