Bracken Co. @ Augusta Thoughts/Predictions

December 12

6:00 JV

7:30 Varsity

Little advice, get there early to get a good seat, and a good parking spot.

Hopefully it is the team that wants to win.

There is no doubt they want to win. They will rebound from the last two games. If they have fun like they did the first three games. They have a emotional leader on the bench. Just need the one or two on the floor to pick them up.:thumb:

I'll take the Panthers by 8 if Mofford plays alot and by 12 if he doesn't! Gotta work on his coordination and hands. Let's to many slip through his hands. And can't finish as well as should for being 6'6". I love ATown but people should stop thinking he is the second coming!

Can't disagree with that he needs to smooth out a bit. He has improved alot as have alot of the younger players. His pure size and shot blocking is a plus.

Needs to add about 30 pounds, He needs to come over to my place more. I might not know much about how to improve his game, but can show him how to eat.:laugh:

It just really urks me.. I know you can't teach height. And not to many that have come through Augusta have had both Size and some skill I can name maybe 4 and one of the 4 wasn't Atown breed. Ruf,Roberts,Larkins and Bach and really shouldn't consider Bach as a big guy. So just three then. I do agree that he could have some potential but he needs to work.To as for Larkins and Roberts and Bach they had the god given talent.Ruf was just so big you couldn't do much with him.

It just really urks me.. I know you can't teach height. And not to many that have come through Augusta have had both Size and some skill I can name maybe 4 and one of the 4 wasn't Atown breed. Ruf' date='Roberts,Larkins and Bach and really shouldn't consider Bach as a big guy. So just three then. I do agree that he could have some potential but he needs to work.To as for Larkins and Roberts and Bach they had the god given talent.Ruf was just so big you couldn't do much with him.[/quote']

Kinda getting of the subject of the Thread here:rolleyes: , I know he works and like I said from where he came as a 8th grader to where he is now he has Improved alot. Not sure he is where alot of people think he is, but I am pretty sure he is not where he going to be. He will be a good one. Haveing not seen the above play before I can not compare.

Augusta by 10 now. Its going to be a good one!

I agree Pride... this thread has already gotten of topic. But the game should be the best cross-county shootout for these 2 teams in the past 6 years. And like Pride said earlier if you want a good seat for this game you might want to come early because i remember the game last yea at the den it was packed. These two teams will deffinatly come ready to play Kelsch and Fite both want this game because this could be the boost both teams need to put the back on track. With Hall back on the realm it should be a good PG match up for him and White. Brackens big weapo though ist Hall but Tyler Hamilton the beast in the middle, Groves has done a good job over the years at stopping big men and i wanna see this one. Hardymon has to play the best hes ever hether hes scoring or not, he could be the deciding factor with Bracken having Smith who can shoot and Cooper Who isnt afraid to get in the middle. I think Augusta will answer back with 6'+ Hamilton and Staggs on the boards and also G Fryman will hopfully come in and do what he does best stop someone and get White some rest. Bracken will also have Williams to help Hall out to roud off the team. Every year this game is a toss up and this one might be the hardest one to decide on whose going to win. Bottom Line... THIS IS GOING TO COME DOWN TO HUSTLE NOT SKILL....THE TEAM THAT PLAYS HARDER WILL WIN!!

Attention all basketball fans!! Do yourself a favor and make your way to Augusta on Tuesday night for this game. There aren't many better places to see a game than in Augusta's tiny little gym when Bracken County is the opponent. I've heard a number of people talk about having to get there early to get a good seat. One side will be orange and black, blue and white on the other. This will never be the biggest rivalry in the state but it is a HUGE event for a lot of folks. And that gym is a special place when it's packed. As far as predictions for this game, it's a tough call. Both teams have been up and down but both should come to play for this one. I see BC getting into

foul trouble and the bench not being able to keep up. Augusta gets back on track, 66-59.