Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

panther15z30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by panther15z30

  1. This game was closer than I expected. Newport has always been a tough place to play for the Panthers. Another tough road test tomorrow, weather permitting. The remaining schedule should get the Orange and Black ready for Districts.
  2. I'm thinking a split as well. Possibly 3-1, possibly 1-3. I think winning 3 would be a huge confidence booster heading into Districts. But splitting and at least playing tough and close on the road and that would help a great deal to. Good Luck:thumb:
  3. They play at Newport on Friday night, a makeup game from earlier in the week. Here's the remaining schedule: Feb 16 @ Newport Feb 17 @ Rose Hill Feb 20 Paris Feb 24 Heritage Academy 39th District Tourney vs St. Patrick
  4. 1. What does this have to do with this thread??? 2. Sounds like your the sore loser, I believe MOST of the kids that play the game would rather play in the region semis and finals @ the feildhouse than any other place in the state besides Rupp.
  5. I've supported them as I always do, but its obvious they have underachieved. Sorry I have been so critical, all I've tried to do is challenge a team that I see great potential in, but if they don't know how to take that criticism, from a fan at that, then what can they take? But the great thing about the draw is they have a chance to erase all of that with one win. Once again this team can make a lot of history in the Augusta program by making it to two staight region births, something they will always be remembered for...don't waste the opportunity as so many before you have.
  6. With just two weeks left in the regular season and the District Tourneys set. Who makes it to the fieldhouse? From the 37th I'll take Brossart and Scott. From the 38th: Harrison and Deming From the 39th: Mason and Augusta From the 40th: Clark and Montgomery
  7. Robertson County Rowdy Roddy Pippers:D
  8. 2-3, 3-2, still doesn't change what he said about playing the zone.
  9. I believe it was named after the guy who donated to building the school????? Some else closer has more info about that I'm sure.
  10. Didn't make the game, but I believe every word.
  11. After seeing Bracken's game Saturday against Russell Co. And after seeing the district draw this morning, Augusta takes this one 10+
  12. I was more of a shooter.:sssh:
  13. Chris Owens is going to get his, the Panthers need to give Nick Anderson more pressure.
  14. Oh I was under the impression all voted to draw except the Royals, my mistake.
  15. Your exactly right. Thats been a problem all season with the Panthers, free throws and easy buckets. What they've been doing on Defense against the Saints hasn't worked all season.
  16. Last year it was yes, but this year the 38th has some parody. Although I do think Harrison will win the District, If they or PC get Deming in the finals becareful, trust me I know from experience.
  17. Tough draw for the Bears, I'm sure they feel slighted since they have not lost to St. Pat or Augusta. But hey guess they should have voted to seed. St. Patrick will look for revenge on the Panthers from last season. But the Saints have won all 3 meetings this season, the Saints have to be feeling a eerie of that. And for the Panthers maybe they can FINALLY figure out the Patties, 4th time a charm maybe?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.