Everything posted by panther15z30
-
Augusta/ St. Patrick pictures from the Celebration - Post Game
clear your in inbox letstalksports
-
Mason Co. 90 Augusta 36
Harrison is the best possible scenario. No knock on the Breds but just about everyone is wanting the 38th district in that opening game, well or the Panthers I suppose.:sssh:
-
Mason Co. 90 Augusta 36
I know Ethan King personally and I would like to see him do well with some more pt. Good luck to him and the Royals.
-
Mason Co. 90 Augusta 36
Depends on who they get.
-
Mason Co. 90 Augusta 36
Ouch.....Well then you should have all the fun you want.
-
Mason Co. 90 Augusta 36
He was refering to last season, unless you were being sarcastic.
-
Mason Co. 90 Augusta 36
Not as much as he should. He's much more talented then a few guys that play in front of him.
-
Mason Co. 90 Augusta 36
No doubt
-
Mason Co. 90 Augusta 36
Yeah thats the away uniform. They are in their 7th season. The Orange uniforms are in their 3rd, and the whites are brand new.
-
Mason Co. 90 Augusta 36
I wasn't there so that why I was asking. What color were they?
-
Harrison County/Deming 38th District Championship Friday.
Calvary Christian is in the 10th:thumb:
-
Mason Co. 90 Augusta 36
what?
-
Mason Co. 90 Augusta 36
Panthers were simply overmatched, great effort though. 2 straight births is huge for the program. but no matter who your playing though you gotta hit free throws.7-23 was it???Didn't matter tonight but it might next week. Come on draw the 38th:banana:
-
MY 10th region tourney
I think the Cards WILL be playing at Rupp regardless the draw.
-
MY 10th region tourney
Scott is the 4th best team in the region, and I would not be suprised to see them come out at Rupp.
-
Silver Grove at Brossart Updates
This game is over.
-
Silver Grove at Brossart Updates
The Grove is gonna have to get hot from the perimeter.
-
Silver Grove at Brossart Updates
Is there a webcast of this game?
-
Augusta @ Mason County Championship 39th District
Thats a stretch to say the least.
-
Brossart vs. Silver Grove District Prediction
Stangs 59-45
-
40th District Championship:GRC v Montgomery Co
GRC 71-59.
-
Augusta @ Mason County Championship 39th District
Last year it was a 1 point game at halftime. But the Royals made one key adjustment by moving Miller over to guard White. Once that happened the Panthers offense went sour. For the 1st half White got to the basket whenever he wanted, and was also able to kick it out to open players on the wing who were on fire from 3. I think Augusta will keep it close early, But they will have to play a near perfect game to win this one. Some how they have to get Miller in foul trouble as quick as they can and keep him off the floor. If that happens then the Panthers chances increase. They must limit turnovers and knock down open shots because the Royals are the best at scoring off turnovers and long rebounds. Regardless of what happens, both teams are still alive. Next week its one and done.
-
St. Patrick 67 Augusta 21
To make it clear, I never said the coach did this and I never said the Lady Saints ran the score up. But a player on the team did make the comment to me and she was very serious about what she said.
-
St. Patrick 67 Augusta 21
Well when a senior comes up and tells me something like she did, do you think that is a just a reflection of her own thoughts? a reflection of her teamates? or a reflection of her coach??? A senior may I remind you. A young player then maybe its just coming from her own thought because she is immature, but I think when an upperclassmen says something like this it comes from higher above. Granted I could be wrong, but you just advanced to the regional tournament, I would think you would be happy about that, not upset you didn't run it up more.
-
St. Patrick 67 Augusta 21
I found it a bit disturbing after the game when a Lady Saints player approached me and said she was upset that they didn't run the score up more.