Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart vs. Silver Grove District Prediction

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brossart has too many horses (pun intended).

 

Brossart 74, Silver Grove 56

Wed night I think it should be a good game. The Big Trains lost by 11 the first game of the year to the Mustangs. I don't want to talk about the All A game cough refs cough. :D :sssh: I think it will be a great game and the final will be within 10 no matter who wins. Good luck to all, and Mustang save my seat I'll see you there!!

The first game was at Silver Grove and the Mustangs were up by 20 with a couple minutes left in the game when Pelle started draining his threes. Brossart never takes the Grove for granted and I'm sure they will be ready for tomorrow night knowing what is at stake.

 

Good luck to both teams - GO MUSTANGS!!!

I think it will be a good game but i think Brossart pulls it out and wins

72-61.

Got to favor BBHS, but don't under estimate The Big Train.

Wed night I think it should be a good game. The Big Trains lost by 11 the first game of the year to the Mustangs. I don't want to talk about the All A game cough refs cough. :D :sssh: I think it will be a great game and the final will be within 10 no matter who wins. Good luck to all, and Mustang save my seat I'll see you there!!
Will be in the front row, opposite the scorers table.

 

Should be a dandy as always!

 

Ending Corey Pelle's high school career is a daunting proposition.

Should be a great game.. I can't wait to watch this one. How many BGPers will be at this one? probably the best game in Northern Kentucky tonight.

I will take the upset in this one and go with Pelle and the Trains by 4 sure would be nice to watch Pelle play in the Regional Tourney at the Fieldhouse. Good Luck to both teams should be a dandy of a game!!!

My basketball sense says Brossart should win by double digits, but I think SG could catch Brossart on a off night and upset them.

 

Call me crazy, but SG by 2.

My basketball sense says Brossart should win by double digits, but I think SG could catch Brossart on a off night and upset them.

 

Call me crazy, but SG by 2.

 

 

 

Wishful thinkings perhaps????

Wishful thinkings perhaps????

 

 

No not really. Scott playing Brossart would be fine for me. I was just thinking that big upsets happen every year and that it might happen tonight.

No not really. Scott playing Brossart would be fine for me. I was just thinking that big upsets happen every year and that it might happen tonight.

 

I always try to NOT predict on BB's games, but today/tonight I will--Mustangs will show the reason they are #1 in NKY and give the Trains & their favorite opponent Corey Pelle a proper sendoff:

 

BB----76

SG----52

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.