Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

panther15z30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by panther15z30

  1. I look for Ryan Kelsch to have a big year. He has had the best shot on the team since he's been in high school, but injuries and inexperience have kept him from seeing the floor on varsity. This year though with 4 seniors gone he will be called upon to fill some major holes. His defense and ball handling are two areas he needs to improve on, which he has already improved on slightly since last season ended, but theres still work to be done. After a full summer schedule and fall workouts I look for him to be ready to breakout once the season begins.
  2. I'm sure its a blow beacause they will not have the opportunity to compete in the Class A. But you have to look at the positives of the community growing.
  3. TRINITY WILL GO WINLESS THE ENTIRE SEASON:sssh: Just kidding.:lol: That's a little too bold to say the least.
  4. They lose very little offense and Mason always defends well no matter who is on the floor. They do lose some strength though with Browning and Pawsat, but I believe they will recover nicely with Tolle and King most likely seeing more PT. All they really lack at this point for next year is a PG. To me Middleton is better suited at the 2 guard. And lets not forget Miller and Setty will be more experienced. Not to mention Setty's brother will be a Freshman and I hear he's the real deal.
  5. :laugh: So with the new job you think you can hook a brother up with courtside seats.:ylsuper:
  6. Maybe URIT is exploring his options in a possible replacement for UK's Reggie Hansen:sssh: :lol:
  7. This year I could see them being beat. I mean GRC had a 7 point lead after 3 quarters in the '06 finals before losing 62-59. Then they played an 8 point game early this season. I picked Clark County to win this years title as soon as they lost last seasons. But next year if anyone in the Region stays within single digits of the Royals I will be suprised. They may challenge for a State title if they develop a bench. Who will start for the Royals next year? I would say Miller, Setty, Middleton, King, Tolle. Anyone else possibly sneaking into that lineup?
  8. I believe also on that team was Blaine Stull of Montgomery Co. They went to nationals with that team. A lot of talent there as you can tell.:thumb:
  9. So is this like the tuck rule?
  10. He's got a great shot, I know he torched ATOWN.
  11. If they don't win the region next year it will be a huge suprise. They return the bulk of their scoring with Miller, Setty, and Middleton. All who I'm sure will be much improved next year. Don't know how deep they will be though, losing 4 of their top 7 in playing time.
  12. :lol: This is getting ridiculous.
  13. I am not trying to be biased by honestly. NO ONE CAN SAY THAT THERE WAS A MASON COUNTY HOME COURT ADVANTAGE. The 3 refs in this game today should have there licenses revoked. Your right on that, and their never has been. Every time the Royals won the region, they would have won it no matter what floor they were on. Today Preston Knowles just wanted it more than anyone on the floor.
  14. THE OFFICIALS HAD NO EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME. Yes the backcourt no call was bad, but other than that it was even. Fouls could have been called on both Rogers and Miller. The officials let the players decide the outcome of the game, something everyone on BGP was wanting while posting yesterday.
  15. Miller had 33, and Knowls had 30 something, not sure on the exact number.
  16. Yeah that was ridiculous the entire gym knew that was an over and back call.
  17. If you think this was a major upset then you don't know what your talking about. That was one of the best individual performances I've seen in a high school basketball game, Knowles is the real deal he had an amazing second half. Browning going down was a huge blow to the Royals, I feel bad for him having his career end like that. I still don't understand some of the decision making by Coach O'Hern, and I never have. I know I know his win loss record is impressive, but you have a lot of talent to thank for that. I wish this game could have lasted all day, great effort by ALL the players on the floor today you should all be proud no matter what jersey you had on.
  18. Someone told me Jim Calhoon was also there but I didn't see him. Anybody know anything about that?
  19. Clark was flat out lucky today to win this game with Knowles and Jones fouling out. Scott played a great game and fought back time and time again. I thought the Cards nearly shot themselves out of this one.
  20. The officiating for the Brossart/Mason game was terrible. GRC/Scott had a great officiating crew led by John Chamberland and I forget the other guys names, but they always do a good job.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.