Trinity Bold Prediction Thread....

LSURock

I predict that no team in Trinity's district scores on the Rocks in Trinity's march to their "Back to Back to Back" title run in 2007. That is correct, Trinity will shut-out the district. No other in state team will do much better as the Rocks will go undefeated in Kentucky again this year. Go Rocks Go!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The name of the game is "Bold" my friend. Not for the faint of heart. If I was a Ram fan my "Bold" prediction would be... Manual will defeat St.X and Male this season. First time since 1988 I think. C'mon man, make it "Bold".

Buddy BW....relax it's all for fun...see The Guru's post at the top of the page. He suggested everyone make some "bold" predictions....point of it is to be a bit outlandish and have some fun.....no one is being arrogant....certainly no more then normal when talking about their favorite team

I BOLDLY predict that the ROCKS will sweep and shutout all three Xaverian teams this coming season.

If you predicted sweeping all the X teams (including the one in Ohio) that would be really bold!!!:D

What's the point of this thread other than to show your arrogance?

Have a little fun X-man. Live a little and start a St.X "Bold Prediction Thread" of your own. Make it bold... like "Ben Zoeller will throw for 3,000 yards this season".

Coach Beatty will be named Coach of the Year!

hmmmmmmmm Trinity will have a fine program as always however unless they found another QB to fill the spot they were expecting to have the Hynes kid for look for them to have to run A LOT MORE this season.I didn't see anyone at the JV or Freshman level that had very impressive passing ability this past season, but hey it IS TRINITY maybe they have him strapped to a table in a science lab somewhere! People like to accuse them of cheating in every way possible why not Genetic Engineering!

I think Stein will do fine at QB. I do expect the Rocks to run quite a bit this season as well as use their short passing game. Remember, the Rocks made it to the state final in Beatty's first year with Geoff Riddle at QB.