Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region

Featured Replies

With just two weeks left in the regular season and the District Tourneys set. Who makes it to the fieldhouse?

 

From the 37th I'll take Brossart and Scott.

 

From the 38th: Harrison and Deming

 

From the 39th: Mason and Augusta

 

From the 40th: Clark and Montgomery

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37th: Brossart and Scott

38th: Pendleton and Deming

39th: Mason and Augusta

40th: Clark and Montgomery

37 BB and Scott

38 Pend & Deming

39 Mason & St. Pat

40 Clark & mOnt

37th: Brossart and Scott

 

38th: Pendleton/Harrison is too close to call. Harrison gets home-court advantage. However, if they play Mason County real close at home in the regular-season finale; I say that gives them the confidence to win the district opener. If they get blitzed by the Royals (and I don't look for that to happen, because Mason County will be playing their third game in four days), then Harrison will win. I'll get off the fence and say Pendleton, because Belcher will be the best player on the floor. Deming over Nicholas.

 

39th: Mason County and St. Patrick. Augusta hasn't shown me that they can beat St. Pat this year. Too much Owens at crunch time.

 

40th: Clark County and Montgomery County

37th: Brossart and Scott

 

38th: Pendleton/Harrison is too close to call. Harrison gets home-court advantage. However, if they play Mason County real close at home in the regular-season finale; I say that gives them the confidence to win the district opener. If they get blitzed by the Royals (and I don't look for that to happen, because Mason County will be playing their third game in four days), then Harrison will win. I'll get off the fence and say Pendleton, because Belcher will be the best player on the floor. Deming over Nicholas.

 

39th: Mason County and St. Patrick. Augusta hasn't shown me that they can beat St. Pat this year. Too much Owens at crunch time.

 

40th: Clark County and Montgomery County

 

You said it best!

39th - Mason & St. Pat

38th - Harrison & Deming (if the Devils can hold it together & I'm rooting for PHS)

37th - Montgomery & Clark

37th: B.B. and Scott

38th: Pendleton and Deming

39th: Mason and Augusta

40th: Clark and Montgomery Co.

37th: B.B. and Scott

38th: Pendleton and Deming

39th: Mason and Augusta

40th: Clark and Montgomery Co.

 

If your doing the colors of the team,Scott would be blue or silver. Just sayin.

Exactly, that's Scott High not Scott County SportsANIMAL

37th: Brossart and Scott

 

38th: Pendleton/Harrison is too close to call. Harrison gets home-court advantage. However, if they play Mason County real close at home in the regular-season finale; I say that gives them the confidence to win the district opener. If they get blitzed by the Royals (and I don't look for that to happen, because Mason County will be playing their third game in four days), then Harrison will win. I'll get off the fence and say Pendleton, because Belcher will be the best player on the floor. Deming over Nicholas.

 

39th: Mason County and St. Patrick. Augusta hasn't shown me that they can beat St. Pat this year. Too much Owens at crunch time.

 

40th: Clark County and Montgomery County

 

 

 

Looks good to me

If your doing the colors of the team,Scott would be blue or silver. Just sayin.

I know I screwed up I thought it was Scott County my Bad. Clark should be red not Green

39th - Mason & St. Pat

38th - Harrison & Deming (if the Devils can hold it together & I'm rooting for PHS)

37th - Montgomery & Clark

What about the 40th District

What about the 40th District

Clark and Montgomery are in the 40th. He left out the 37th (Bishop Brossart, Scott, Campbell Co., Silver Grove, and Calvary Christian)

37th- Champion-Brossart Runner-up-Scott

 

38th- Champion-Deming Runner-up- Pendleton

 

39th- Champion-Mason Runner-up-St. Patrick

 

40th Champion-Clark Runner-up Montgomery

With just two weeks left in the regular season and the District Tourneys set. Who makes it to the fieldhouse?

 

From the 37th I'll take Brossart and Scott.

 

From the 38th: Harrison and Deming

 

From the 39th: Mason and Augusta

 

From the 40th: Clark and Montgomery

 

 

About time you show some support for your home team panther!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.