10th Region

About time you show some support for your home team panther!

I've supported them as I always do, but its obvious they have underachieved. Sorry I have been so critical, all I've tried to do is challenge a team that I see great potential in, but if they don't know how to take that criticism, from a fan at that, then what can they take? But the great thing about the draw is they have a chance to erase all of that with one win. Once again this team can make a lot of history in the Augusta program by making it to two staight region births, something they will always be remembered for...don't waste the opportunity as so many before you have.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much of a fan I'm of the small school I'd like to see either of the smaller schools win, For the 39th it'll take a supreme flawless effort of the smaller schools to beat Mason County, Maybe one of the three the can pull a win out of the hat like Bracken did against Brossart in the a tournament few years ago.

In the 38th I wouldn't overlook anyone, I know the boys in black are thinking another trip to 10th region already but don't look past the bluejackets they might just not ready to go home yet, I'll pick Harrison County over the The Wildcats, a year or so ago I'd proably pick The Wildcats, but I think the Thorobreds are thinking regional tournament. If the Black Devils play in championship and win like I said before to win the district for us is like winning the state tournamnet, Deming will have to play the way they did against Silver Grove and attack the basket on every posseion. Tone down the turnovers and play one of their best games they've ever have.

37th- Brossart champion-Scott Runner up

38th- Pendleton Champion- Deming Runner up

39th- Mason Champion- St. Pat Runner up

40th- Montgomery Champion- GRC Runner up

Im predicting an upset in the 40th and also a possible District championship for Scott High should be two real competitive games if all plays out as it is predicted.

Im predicting an upset in the 40th and also a possible District championship for Scott High should be two real competitive games if all plays out as it is predicted.

For some reason I am picking this upset as well, everything else looks good also. This doesn't rule out Clark winning the region, but it would make everything much more difficult for them. How about a Clark/Mason first round matchup?

I don't think this will happen because the districts are at GRC.

I don't think this will happen because the districts are at GRC.

Call me a homer but i find it much more possible for Scott to upset brossart than mont. to upset GRC, any thing can happen in March but Scott is much more equal to Brossart than Mont. is to Clark.

Call me a homer but i find it much more possible for Scott to upset brossart than mont. to upset GRC, any thing can happen in March but Scott is much more equal to Brossart than Mont. is to Clark.

Agreed, because I think Scott is the fourth best team in the region by far. Runner-up in the 37th could definitely knock off a winner...