Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next for Augusta

Featured Replies

They play at Newport on Friday night, a makeup game from earlier in the week.

Here's the remaining schedule:

 

Feb 16 @ Newport

Feb 17 @ Rose Hill

Feb 20 Paris

Feb 24 Heritage Academy

 

39th District Tourney vs St. Patrick

I could see a split the rest of the way for A-town. Maybe 3-1 if they can beat Newport. I dont see them beating The 'Hill though.

I'm thinking a split as well. Possibly 3-1, possibly 1-3. I think winning 3 would be a huge confidence booster heading into Districts. But splitting and at least playing tough and close on the road and that would help a great deal to. Good Luck:thumb:

I have seen Atown play and i really dont think they can beat Newport, or Rose Hill. I think they will go 2-2 at best. But good luck on the remaining games, and heading into the districts.

I am looking at 2-2 also... I think with the way that they have played lately Coach Kelsch would be happy with a split.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.