Bracken County/ Deming - Feb.20th

All In

Will the seniors from both teams be honored at this game? Always thought that was the way to go and a classy move. Should be a really,really good turnout for this game. Hall,Hamilton and Massey have been a treat to watch over the years. Deming should be okay next year. Hall,Ham,Cooper and Smith will be a tough plate to fill for the next few years in Brooksville. Should be a good game,think the Bears will prevail by 10 though.

Will the seniors from both teams be honored at this game? Always thought that was the way to go and a classy move. Should be a really,really good turnout for this game. Hall,Hamilton and Massey have been a treat to watch over the years. Deming should be okay next year. Hall,Ham,Cooper and Smith will be a tough plate to fill for the next few years in Brooksville. Should be a good game,think the Bears will prevail by 10 though.

I agree with you they all have been fun to watch. I wish them all Luck down the road. Also, agree with your assumption for next year. Deming will not be bad but replacing Massey will be a task. Bracken on the other hand will have a tough road ahead next year.

I agree with you they all have been fun to watch. I wish them all Luck down the road. Also, agree with your assumption for next year. Deming will not be bad but replacing Massey will be a task. Bracken on the other hand will have a tough road ahead next year.

Next years sophs,freshman and maybe 8th grade will have to step it up big time for the Bear varsity next year

While the season is coming to an end this group of Polar Bears have been a great group. The people in BC will miss them after graduation.

The overall record between Deming and Bracken is currently 130-33 with Bracken holding a commanding majority. Still this will be a close game all the way. The devils beat the bears early in the season but I still think that the bears will come away with a win for the final boys game in the igloo this season.

Coach Fite had a great year and will post a wining record for the bears for the first time since the 96-97 season.

While the season is coming to an end this group of Polar Bears have been a great group. The people in BC will miss them after graduation.

The overall record between Deming and Bracken is currently 130-33 with Bracken holding a commanding majority. Still this will be a close game all the way. The devils beat the bears early in the season but I still think that the bears will come away with a win for the final boys game in the igloo this season.

Coach Fite had a great year and will post a wining record for the bears for the first time since the 96-97 season.

thanks for the stats

Not true. They were 17-13 in 1997-98, and then followed that with a 16-13 mark in 1998-99. After that I'm not sure but I think they have been losing seasons since then.

Not only will they have to replace Massey, but also Graves he's had some good games for us.

They will comeback next year with White, Curtis, Grause, Kyle King, Luke King, Caldwell, they all need to step up next year. Also I'll throw in Rex Schalch, he's been doing better each game,

Not only will they have to replace Massey, but also Graves he's had some good games for us.

They will comeback next year with White, Curtis, Grause, Kyle King, Luke King, Caldwell, they all need to step up next year. Also I'll throw in Rex Schalch, he's been doing better each game,

What about the Mitchell and Workman kid? I was told they stepped up big when the 8th graders weren't there for the Berea games.

What about the Mitchell and Workman kid? I was told they stepped up big when the 8th graders weren't there for the Berea games.

Yes they were, Mitchell to me except here lately hasn't played like he did with Coach Massey, he's doing better and they'll need him to bring during the tournamnet. Workman has still a little more work ot do, baseball is his game.

I'm comin' over after work today and see this game, I'm on break right now after taking a test for work. We beat Bracken couple of years ago at a Senior night over there so will see what happens tonight. It'll depend on which team shows up from Deming. They're 2 in a row right now.