Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Pat/ Nicholas Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

I will be in attendance tonight hopefully. I would say off a couple hard loses Coach Hinson will have his boys ready at home tonight I will take Patties by 5 in a good game.

 

SP: 62

NC: 57 :ylsuper:

SP by 14.
Nicholas Co. by 12 points.
nicholas co. by 12 points.

Was this meant as something against my post since you quoted it or are just comparing our scores.Still Saints win at home by 14+.:p

Comparing scores. I ment to say Saints by 12

comparing scores. I ment to say saints by 12

:thumb:

STP(St. Pat not the Stone Temple Pilots:D 64

Nicholas Co. 55

St. Pat 66

Nicholas 57

Saint Pat 61

Nicholas 50

I think SP will have a good night.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.