Mason/Brossart Predictions

Should be a great game, looking forward to being at the Fieldhouse for this one. Could this be the first of 3 meetings between these teams? Of course time will tell.

I think it's one of those games that could go either way, with Mason being at home I will take them by 5-10 points.

***course if the mods want to help me spell Mason on the title thread, that would be helpful : )****

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game, looking forward to being at the Fieldhouse for this one. Could this be the first of 3 meetings between these teams? Of course time will tell.

I think it's one of those games that could go either way, with Mason being at home I will take them by 5-10 points.

***course if the mods want to help me spell Mason on the title thread, that would be helpful : )****

:thumb:

In another thread I said I would go out on a limb and pick BB to win. I am still out on that limb.:D Will be a great game with 2 of the top teams going to battle.

Could Mustang or someone post the link for the web cast. I hope to give updates of the game. What time does it start?