Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason/Brossart Predictions

Featured Replies

Should be a great game, looking forward to being at the Fieldhouse for this one. Could this be the first of 3 meetings between these teams? Of course time will tell.

 

I think it's one of those games that could go either way, with Mason being at home I will take them by 5-10 points.

 

***course if the mods want to help me spell Mason on the title thread, that would be helpful : )****

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Stangs will come to play and knock off the Royals on their home court. Their defense looks outstanding.

I don't think Brossart wants to win this game right now. Hint, hint. If they do ohh well.

Should be a great game, looking forward to being at the Fieldhouse for this one. Could this be the first of 3 meetings between these teams? Of course time will tell.

 

I think it's one of those games that could go either way, with Mason being at home I will take them by 5-10 points.

 

***course if the mods want to help me spell Mason on the title thread, that would be helpful : )****

 

:thumb:

 

In another thread I said I would go out on a limb and pick BB to win. I am still out on that limb.:D Will be a great game with 2 of the top teams going to battle.

 

Could Mustang or someone post the link for the web cast. I hope to give updates of the game. What time does it start?

yes, you can bet on soft96 for sure.

That's what I love about the tenth region, they will always have coverage.

I'd take Mason by 8 bc of foul shots in the end.

That's what I love about the tenth region, they will always have coverage.

 

:thumb:

Going to take Brossart in the finals:

 

BB- 57

Mason-56

The only way Brossart wins is stopping Mason county's shot from the outside. I take BBHS

As long as the first half doesn't look like tonight's game against Harr. Co:

 

Mason 78

BB 69

 

Home court advantage here will play out.

Home court advantage.

Mason by 10

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.