Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason/Brossart Predictions

Featured Replies

Totally agree, this is going to be a good one. I can't wait to get back to the Fieldhouse. I haven't been down there in forever. Greatest high school basketball environment in the WORLD! Mason runs a first class program. It doesn't matter who loses this game, they will bounce back and that is for sure. I wish both teams a happy/healthy road to the 10th Region Tournament.

:thumb: It is nice to see someone with your attitude! See you tonight!:banana:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mason 78

Brossart 70

This game won't get into the seventies. I promise you that.

Miller gets in foul trouble early. Royals lack a scorer and Brossart wins by 10...65-55

This game won't get into the seventies. I promise you that.

Well Brossart hopes it doesn't

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.