Brossart 60 Montgomery 33

This one was never in doubt. MC held to 5 for the first quarter; halftime score was 28-14. Brossart's second team played the entire 4th quarter.

Stephens for MC had a little foul trouble and was never a factor. Their best player tonight was Utterbach (sp?).

No answer for Troy Cooper, who did pretty much what he wanted to inside. Kidney was shooting well early for the Mustangs.

Does look to be a 3-team race in the 10th at this time.

Solid game for the Mustangs, especially on the defensive side of the ball!! Hold a 12-1 Montgomery team averaging 64 points a game to 33!! Earn a rematch with a very hot Campbell County Camel's team!!

The Mustangs may beat CC more than the 25points from when they beat them the first time. I am still out on the limb in saying that BB is going to win the MCIT. The 10th is a 3 horse race, and the 3 are a lot closer then some would like to think.

IMO, BB is the top team in Northern KY.

Guys Scheduling. Pay attention to who people are playing. 12-1 looks nice but when you are playing sub-par Class A Schools to get that record then play a power like Brossart that is what happens. Records don't matter, it is who you are playing to get better. Brossart's record is very legitmate because of the teams they have played. Definite three horse race in the tenth. Should be an exciting post-season in the tenth.

I completely agree. Its not the record of the team, but how prepared you are to compete with guys in your region, not even necessarily the district but the region. This may be an early indication that there is a lot of work to be done in that part of the region?

The Mustangs may beat CC more than the 25points from when they beat them the first time. I am still out on the limb in saying that BB is going to win the MCIT. The 10th is a 3 horse race, and the 3 are a lot closer then some would like to think.

IMO, BB is the top team in Northern KY.

I think that limb is getting ever shorter as BB creeps to the top of their game. I hope that they can only improve on how they are playing currently because they are sure fun to watch!