Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

panther15z30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by panther15z30

  1. According to khsaa.org Holmes holds 3,000.
  2. I believe Regents holds around 2,000, I could be wrong. What is Holmes capacity?
  3. I've heard from many people that St. Henry is the best team in the 9th Region.
  4. I'm sure when NKU's new arena is completed you may see some high school tourneys played there. But with all the construction and things going on at the campus right now, this may cause some conflicts trying to hold it there anytime soon. And I don't think NKU's current facility(Regents Hall) would be large enough to comfortably accomodate a 9th Region Tournament.
  5. Game was closer than the score would indicate as Nicholas Co. free throws in the final minutes inflated the final score. The Panthers missed a ton of free thows and shots in the paint. They simply did not have an answer for #50 on the glass and from 15ft in. The only quarter the Panthers won was the 2nd when #50 was on the bench with two fouls. Mofford had a coming out game for Augusta. Career High in pts. also had quite a few blocks and rebounds. Still needs to work on his decision making, and needs to work on his hands and quickness with the basketball. Staggs the only consistent panther as of late leading in scoring once again. Josh White had a solid game but would the real Jeremy Hardymon please stand up? 8 pts in the last two games including only 2 tonight. Completely non existant as of late, but when your shot isn't falling you still have to keep your head in the game and not pick up silly fouls. This team is slowly progressing, the effort was definently there tonight, but lack of concentration at key stretches in the game cost this team a W again. But I'm beginning to think I'm the reason they're losing, 6-7 overall but 0-5 when I showup:sssh: . Sorry guys, luckily I won't be able to make the next couple games.
  6. With that said. Brossart WILL win this game BUT I don't think it will be by 20+. Why? Because the Stangs have knocked off the Camels by that margain already this season. Everyone is looking to a MC/BB matchup on Saturday night. Playing a rival team with a big game coming up after that isn't always a good thing.
  7. Closer than the experts think, Whoever they may be.:sssh:
  8. Montgomery County was viewed as a sleeper team as #4 in the region. Looks like it is now an official three team race for Rupp.
  9. By no mean is this an upset or even a mild upset. I picked HC to win anyway, and they've been my pick to win the 38th district since the season began.
  10. I predicted the score to be 82-39. Go Me.
  11. Mason over Bracken 82-39 Campbell over StPat 69-56 Brossart over Montgomery 51-44 Harrison over Pendleton 67-65 Mason over Harrison 77-53 Brossart over Campbell 60-47 Mason over Brossart 66-60
  12. Chris Owens and Nick Anderson were just to much for the Panthers tonight. Staggs had very impressive game for Augusta. Hardymon was very quiet tonight:sleep:. Looks to me as Owens and Anderson go so do the Saints. Not a very deep team. But I still don't know how Lloyd beat both of these teams the previous two nights.
  13. Wow me either. Especially after watching the Lloyd team I saw last night. St. Patrick must have stunk it up badly.
  14. Its about time the offense stepped it up. If this continues the Panthers will tough to beat. The win gets the Panthers back to .500 at 5-5. Big game tomorrow against rival St. Patrick.
  15. I would have to say St. Patrick is the slim favorite to win this Tourney. As for my prediction. St. Pat 66 Lloyd 51
  16. Two bright spots for the Panthers tonight despite all the dark. Nice to see Josh White back in double digit scoring. But he seemed to get flustered against some good Lloyd pressure on the ball. He has to get his offense going or this team won't be successful. And Shawn White giving some very valuable minutes off the bench with his hustle, solid D and ball handling. The first half was as boring a half of basketball as I've seen. Sloppy, slow, and sloppy. 3rd quarter Augusta played very well. 4th quarter Lloyd played good enough to win.
  17. Panthers blew a 7 point lead w/ 6 minutes to go. They had many opportunities to put Lloyd away. Fans were upset about some questionable calls but the fact is Augusta caught more breaks and were bailed out on a lot of calls. They deserved to lose this game. Great Effort by the Juggernaunts they kept fighting to stay in it and it paid off with a W.
  18. Final from the Bracken Co. Tourney.
  19. Maybe he said, sign me up Scotty.
  20. panther15z30 would have been there, but he is a bit under the weather:creepy: The panther's father was in attentance though:thumb: (why am I speaking of myself in the 3rd person?)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.