Everything posted by freshstart
-
Paying for winning?
Around $64. KHSAA has a contract with riherds. Regional and Semi Final trophies are a little more. Host school school pays for winner and runner up for regional and semi's
-
Harlan County vs. Highlands (11/26) - Who wins and why?
Your helicoopters will be shot down.
-
North Laurel 41 Williamsburg 20
You put 11 on the field no matter what size school you are and the public schools have all the advantages on the county schools. Getting kids out is easier. They live closer. Everybody knows that.
-
Pulaski County 40 Harlan County 7
I don't know that they actually quit. PC returned a KO and Punt and recovered a fumble on the HC 20. Three quick scores would make it look like they quit but that was not the case. Mental errors was part of it the PC QB was outstanding. Take him off the PC team and things would have been even.
-
Who does Madison Southern scrimmage this year
HOw many are they dressing out?
-
Harlan County 2010
NL will surprise a lot of people. They should be in the playoffs for sure. The attitude has changed at NL. Those kids and coaches are working very hard and expect to win every game they play and that is the way it should be.
-
Tim Koogler resigns at Leslie Co.
It is called a promotion. Some promotions in the school system do not allow you to be a head coach in major sport because of the time invloved.
-
Does anyone think Coach Morriss turning Boyle down is actually good for Boyle?
Illegal to pay under the table. Boosters can pay the school board and they can take the money and pay the coach.
-
Rockcastle County 2010
Do the players enter the field coming down the bleachers? This is unique plan. Bet the players get motivated. Is the ROCK still there that they use to touch on the way to the field for years? That big rock has got to be sentimental to them.
-
64 Hour Rule
It is still a rule.
-
Leslie County Job
A good way to spread it is on here. I don't think Koog is being replaced.
-
Rockcastle County 2010
April Fool joke.
-
Corbin 2010
Looks like this is a problem facing a lot of schools. Kids specializing in sports. Why can't they play them all and enjoy their high school career? I think some of them are being led in the wrong direction and this could be by parents that think they are a D1 prospect in a certain sport when actually they would be lucky to play NAIA. ( and there is no disrespect to the NAIA schools)
-
Knox Central 2010
I really don't know what all they lost from the 2009 team. Can someone give some info on this? I heard the freshman class was small in numbers.
-
Knott County Central 2010
Begin by hiring a head coach. Hit the off-season program hard and get the kids committed.
-
Letcher County Central 2010
Who will be their toughest oppenent?
-
Lynn Camp 2010
One thing about Coach Mitchell, he don't care to play the best. I believe Trinity still has an open date.
-
Curtis Cotton (LCA) new coach Taylor County
Congratulations Curtis. Hope you do well at Taylor Co
-
"Best of the Bluegrass" East vs. West All Star Game
Whitley Co coaches pick them
-
Taylor County Coach
Football coaches get paid really good in Alaska.
-
Perry Central Head Coach
OK. I didn't know that. I bet HC wishes Green was back.
-
Perry Central Head Coach
I would think that Green had more yards than the other two from the QB position.
-
Officials have Pre-Game also
It would be nice if they all did that. I have seen them arrive just in time for kickoff, not even knowing who the captains are.
-
New Franklin County Head Coach
Who knows? FC may go 9-1 this year and WC may be the only team to beat them. Won't find out till the season goes on.
-
Lincoln County 2010
Best of luck to them. I know they have a good coaching staff that is working hard to make that happen.