Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry Central Head Coach

Featured Replies

With Bert Browne departing for Madison Central, who will be the next coach of the Commodores?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roark????

 

I don't think that he is interested from what I have been told but I could be wrong.

Roark????

 

I heard that he may be in Tennessee this fall. Is he still the AD at Middlesboro?

I heard that he may be in Tennessee this fall. Is he still the AD at Middlesboro?

 

I heard that he has been relieved of that duty at the end of the school year.

I've heard the job is Roark's if he wants it. Haven't really heard of any other names being mentioned.

I've heard the job is Roark's if he wants it. Haven't really heard of any other names being mentioned.

 

I have heard the same. Last night someone told me that Roak would make his decision by Monday.

Is there any truth that Tim Koogler from Leslie County is interested in the job. I think he would be a great fit for the Perry Central job.

Is there any truth that Tim Koogler from Leslie County is interested in the job. I think he would be a great fit for the Perry Central job.

 

Is he the Head Coach???

 

Some friends I have in Leslie county have said their are some people in Leslie County who are unhappy with the job the head coach has done there. In my opinion he has a young team and has played some tuff teams the last few years and my thinking is that will make them better in the long run.

Is he the Head Coach???

 

Some friends I have in Leslie county have said their are some people in Leslie County who are unhappy with the job the head coach has done there. In my opinion he has a young team and has played some tuff teams the last few years and my thinking is that will make them better in the long run.

Yes he is the Head Coach.

Is he the Head Coach???

 

Some friends I have in Leslie county have said their are some people in Leslie County who are unhappy with the job the head coach has done there. In my opinion he has a young team and has played some tuff teams the last few years and my thinking is that will make them better in the long run.

 

Koogler does a good job. Leslie will have a young team and every few years those young guys have a very solid season. Then they will rebuild again. I think he does a pretty good job at Leslie County.

congrats!!!!!!:thumb:

 

Who are you sending congrats to?

Roark would be a great pick for Perry Central. With the addition of Coach Roark and his son they could be one of the best 3 teams in that region.

Roark would be a great pick for Perry Central. With the addition of Coach Roark and his son they could be one of the best 3 teams in that region.

 

Maybe the best three in the district.....Letcher, Harlan and Perry, Clay and Whitley will be down, and North is on the move up.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.