Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

64 Hour Rule

Featured Replies

Do they still have this to be an assistant or did they do away with it?

All schools are different. I believe according to the state you only need that many to be a head coach though.

Also from County to County. And it depends if it is a paid position.

There was a vote in the General Assembly this past session to eliminate it. It did pass, not sure what the KHSAA is doing about it?

Anyone out there better than me to explain this rule on this thread?

Anyone out there better than me to explain this rule on this thread?

 

It is still a rule.

It is still a rule.

 

I was a paid coach a few years ago. I did not go to college. The county I coached in you only had to have your substitute certification. That I was able to get online.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.