North Laurel 41 Williamsburg 20

Tough night for the Jackets, and great win for the Jags. I think Williamsburg losing Powers in the first half really hurt the tempo of the game and the Jacket's inexperience really showed. Hopefully, this loss was an awkening and they will be able to learn from this. I know they have the talent to be much better than last nights showing.

I can't believe that NL let Williamsburg score that many points on them. I thought that this would have been a blowout.

Williamsburg's offense is very difficult to stop. Have you watched them play this year? I would assume not. Their offense is very balanced with Powers in the game because his ability to throw the ball, also they have 2 solid backs (Lowrie and Hoffman) to run. I know the score would've been much closer if Powers had been able to play in the first half to free up Lowrie to run the ball.

Williamsburg's offense is very difficult to stop. Have you watched them play this year? I would assume not. Their offense is very balanced with Powers in the game because his ability to throw the ball, also they have 2 solid backs (Lowrie and Hoffman) to run. I know the score would've been much closer if Powers had been able to play in the first half to free up Lowrie to run the ball.

No why would I, it isn't that difficult to stop maybe for some 1A schools but should be no trouble for bigger schools.

No why would I, it isn't that difficult to stop maybe for some 1A schools but should be no trouble for bigger schools.

I would go to the KHSAA website and check out scores for the past several years probably back to 2004. Not many schools regardless of size have been able to stop Williamsburg's offense. They have lost some games but almost all of them were high scoring.

You put 11 on the field no matter what size school you are and the public schools have all the advantages on the county schools. Getting kids out is easier. They live closer. Everybody knows that.

I was there and I was pretty impressed with Williamsburg. Since a Bell Co Bobcat is saying a big school should beat a little school what happened last year when little old Alchoa beat you. They are a small school. Plus since when did NL become a power to just beat anyone. I remember NL being a terrible team and taking beatings all of the time. When i played at Rock we never got beat by them in any level. Get off your high horse Bell. I never liked Boyle but I sure hope they beat you this year.

I was there and I was pretty impressed with Williamsburg. Since a Bell Co Bobcat is saying a big school should beat a little school what happened last year when little old Alchoa beat you. They are a small school. Plus since when did NL become a power to just beat anyone. I remember NL being a terrible team and taking beatings all of the time. When i played at Rock we never got beat by them in any level. Get off your high horse Bell. I never liked Boyle but I sure hope they beat you this year.

Nobody is on the high horse. Just saying that Williamsburg isn't as good as they have been in the past few years. NL is supposed to be alot better since Larkey has taken over.

Really don't care what you think of Bell we will be there in the end and you guys won't. Good Luck to Ya!

Nobody is on the high horse. Just saying that Williamsburg isn't as good as they have been in the past few years. NL is supposed to be alot better since Larkey has taken over.

Really don't care what you think of Bell we will be there in the end and you guys won't. Good Luck to Ya!

How do you know Williamsburg is not as good? You previously stated that you've not watched Williamsburg play this year. You're obviously on the wrong post.