North Laurel 41 Williamsburg 20

I can't believe that NL let Williamsburg score that many points on them. I thought that this would have been a blowout.

At one point it was 28-0. It was really never closer than that. JV was in very early in the fourth for North. Young players gave up 2 of the 3 touchdowns and a bad call set up the third. And since when is a 21 point win not a blow out?

Besides, Williamsburg has a good squad and good coaches. This isn't some run of the mill small team. They are good.

Not saying the Burg would have won, but it was a different offense the second half with Powers in at QB. Williamsburg moved the ball the first half, but turnoveres killed them. It is also easy to forget that only 2 starters returned on defense for the Jackets, Root and Perkins and both played extremely well Friday. I think Williamsburg grew up quite a bit Friday night. Root had as dominating a game at left tackle on offense as I've seen in quite sometime. When Hoffman ran to that side he was pretty unstoppable. Hoffman is going to turn out to be a tough weapon in Williamsburg"s arsenal. I look for the Jackets to be very tough when district rolls around.

Nobody is on the high horse. Just saying that Williamsburg isn't as good as they have been in the past few years. NL is supposed to be alot better since Larkey has taken over.

Really don't care what you think of Bell we will be there in the end and you guys won't. Good Luck to Ya!

Really thought North was much improved and very disciplined. I expect they will be in the playoffs this year.