Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central 2010

Featured Replies

What does Knox Central need to do to improve in 2010? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Knox Central will be good next season, but Bell Co. should be loaded.

I really don't know what all they lost from the 2009 team. Can someone give some info on this? I heard the freshman class was small in numbers.

I think you will see young Canady with the ball in his hands more. He is a top notch playmaker. Their young QB shows some real upside as well. I think the Panthers will be pretty solid in 2010.

Coach Mills will have his team ready next season.:thumb:

I really don't know what all they lost from the 2009 team. Can someone give some info on this? I heard the freshman class was small in numbers.

 

If my memory is correct, two linemen and one running back graduated among the starters. Almost everyone back a year older and another year in the weightroom. Should be a very good season.

 

Mountain Thunder's assesment is pretty much how I see it.

I think they will be right around the top 10 pre season. They have a nice team coming back.

I think they will be a top 5 team. Coach Mills is tops in getting his team ready to play.

I agree with stick1. I feel they can be a top 10 4A team if they stay healthy. I think the real key to the future of KC football lies with the addition of young coaches Kevin Napier and Chris Hubbard. Coach Mills knows talent and from what I've been told these two young men will make a difference in the future of KC football. Several players tell me they bring a wealth of knowledge to the table. Knox Central should be proud to have those two young men. My family and I would like to wish good luck to KC football family for the 2010 season. Have a good off-season, get stronger and stay healthy. True Panther Fan.

Knox Central should be in the top 10 in 4A next season returning every starter on the defense side of the ball and returning 8 on the offense side of the ball.The players to watch for would be the two Canady boys and the expect to see the Qb Barger to be a fact also for the panthers and on defense look for Scoot Gilliam to be a handful for any offense line.

Bell County!!!! If they can get over the hump

Hearing some very good things from the weight room. Should be the strongest KC team ever. Very upbeat around the Central camp.

I agree that Central will be a top ten team in 2010.

 

From what I have heard, sophomore Jeffrey Canady will make the move from wide receiver to tailback, and will get a lot more touches than last season. Canady was a superstar from the start last season, and should be one of the better players in the mountains. The kid is for real.

 

Junior RB Jonathan Turpin will share some of the carries with Canady, while sophomore QB Jonathan Barger and senior WR Travis Canady will man the passing game.

 

Junior Cody Diamond will probably be their best lineman on both sides of the ball.

 

I think, by season's end, Knox Central can be a top five team, if they steadily improve throughout the season. The only bad thing is, while they may end up being one of the better teams in the state, they will probably remain second best in their own district.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.