Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leslie County Job

Featured Replies

Is coach Koogler stepping down this year as coach of the Leslie County Eagles? I have heard some people say that Daniel Howard, former leslie County player and assistant coach at Hazard was in Leslie County yesterday. I was told he was seen at the board of education and at the high school/locker room. This could be all rumors, but a lot of people are talking about it in Leslie County.

Is coach Koogler stepping down this year as coach of the Leslie County Eagles? I have heard some people say that Daniel Howard, former leslie County player and assistant coach at Hazard was in Leslie County yesterday. I was told he was seen at the board of education and at the high school/locker room. This could be all rumors, but a lot of people are talking about it in Leslie County.

 

A good way to spread it is on here. I don't think Koog is being replaced.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.