Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 2010

Featured Replies

What does Corbin need to do to improve in 2010? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My early guess at a lineup

 

QB - Mitchell

RB - Taylor

FB - Foley - Okuma

Slot - Hoover

WR - Frederick

OL - Mills

OL - Howington

OL - Harp

OL - Lamb

OL - Jones/Bernardo/Farley/Money...

TE - Metzger

 

DE -Metzger/Mills

DE - Grigsby/Tipton

DT - Mills

DT - Howington

LB - Taylor

LB - Foley

LB - Okuma

CB - Frederick/Bailey/Grubb

CB - Tipton/Mahan

Monster - M Jewell

S - Hoover?Mitchell

 

Is the Cobb kid still at Corbin? Where will he fit in at?

 

I'm sure I left some kids out who may contribute or may go back out after not playing next year.

My early guess at a lineup

 

QB - Mitchell

RB - Taylor

FB - Foley - Okuma

Slot - Hoover

WR - Frederick

OL - Mills

OL - Howington

OL - Harp

OL - Lamb

OL - Jones/Bernardo/Farley/Money...

TE - Metzger

 

DE -Metzger/Mills

DE - Grigsby/Tipton

DT - Mills

DT - Howington

LB - Taylor

LB - Foley

LB - Okuma

CB - Frederick/Bailey/Grubb

CB - Tipton/Mahan

Monster - M Jewell

S - Hoover?Mitchell

 

Is the Cobb kid still at Corbin? Where will he fit in at?

 

I'm sure I left some kids out who may contribute or may go back out after not playing next year.

 

Yes, Cobb is! Hoover is no longer on the team, and neither is Nick Mills.

Yes, Cobb is! Hoover is no longer on the team, and neither is Nick Mills.

 

Which Nick Mills? The one who started last year as a freshman or the other freshman? If it's the one who started last year, that would be a huge loss considering the lack of experienced lineman coming back. :eek:Kind of surprised Hoover is not playing as well, maybe he is just going to wait until the fall to start..............

 

What position will Cobb play?

Which Nick Mills? The one who started last year as a freshman or the other freshman? If it's the one who started last year, that would be a huge loss considering the lack of experienced lineman coming back. :eek:Kind of surprised Hoover is not playing as well, maybe he is just going to wait until the fall to start..............

 

What position will Cobb play?

 

The one who started last year as a "sophmore"...I think Hoover just thought that 3 sports were too much!!! I'm not sure where Cobb will fit in, maybe at TE.

The one who started last year as a "sophmore"...I think Hoover just thought that 3 sports were too much!!! I'm not sure where Cobb will fit in, maybe at TE.

 

Looks like this is a problem facing a lot of schools. Kids specializing in sports. Why can't they play them all and enjoy their high school career? I think some of them are being led in the wrong direction and this could be by parents that think they are a D1 prospect in a certain sport when actually they would be lucky to play NAIA. ( and there is no disrespect to the NAIA schools)

My early guess at a lineup

 

QB - Mitchell

RB - Taylor

FB - Foley - Okuma

Slot - Hoover

WR - Frederick

OL - Mills

OL - Howington

OL - Harp

OL - Lamb

OL - Jones/Bernardo/Farley/Money...

TE - Metzger

 

DE -Metzger/Mills

DE - Grigsby/Tipton

DT - Mills

DT - Howington

LB - Taylor

LB - Foley

LB - Okuma

CB - Frederick

CB - Tipton

Monster - M Jewell

S - Hoover?Mitchell

 

Is the Cobb kid still at Corbin? Where will he fit in at?

 

I'm sure I left some kids out who may contribute or may go back out after not playing next year.

 

I think this is pretty close.We do have alot of holes to be filled.

On the o-line with Mills not coming back hurts leaving Howington as only starter returning.

Harp will help alot.

Corners Frederick good the rest Baily,Grubb,Mahan I don't know about will have to get much better before I feel good about them.

Tipton possibly cb.

Running back will be alright.

Qb Mitchell / Cobb

DT Howington and Harp possibly.

Line backers will be fine there.

I believe by time season starts Coaching staff will have this puzzle put together for a great season.

Taylor will be the leader this year on both sides of the ball.

Edited by corbin fan

Yes, Cobb is! Hoover is no longer on the team, and neither is Nick Mills.

 

I knowed about Mills didn't know about Hoover.Is there any one else left the team that would have helped the hounds this year.

I knowed about Mills didn't know about Hoover.Is there any one else left the team that would have helped the hounds this year.

 

Not that I can think of, however, Josh Coppock and Coty Jackson will be playing this year, those two are Sr's

Spring ball started last week.

Not that I can think of, however, Josh Coppock and Coty Jackson will be playing this year, those two are Sr's

 

I think if Coppock for sure comes out, that he will be a nice help on the defensive side of the ball. I think he could play a good corner, as for the other corner I'm not sure who would play it.

Are you sure Hoover isn't playing? I saw him running some drills and catching passes with his dad the other day while I was walking around the track.

Fri 08/27/10 Harlan High School 7:30PM

Sat 09/04/10 Boyle County High School 8:45PM

Fri 09/10/10 @ North Laurel High School 7:30PM

Fri 09/17/10 South Laurel High School 7:30PM

Fri 09/24/10 @ Hazard High School 7:30PM

Fri 10/01/10 George Rogers Clark High School 7:30PM

Thu 10/07/10 Knott County Central High School 7:30PM

Fri 10/15/10 @ Leslie County High School 7:30PM

Fri 10/22/10 @ Middlesboro High School 7:30PM

Fri 10/29/10 Lexington Christian Academy 7:30PM

 

Overall this is a pretty tough schedule for Corbin.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.