Everything posted by rocks lacrosse
-
4A Trinity/Male Updates
True. Nick is a QB, and Bobby Jr is a defensive back.
-
4A Trinity/Male Updates
Petrino - 8-10, 169 yrds, 2 TDs so far. Male has moved it to the T 30 though on the current drive.
-
X and T game roll call
I'll be there. With a 60% chance of rain forecasted, perhaps I will be there in rain gear.
-
Reserve versus Junior Varsity question
Yes...thank you. :thumb: This whole thing reminds me of Judge Smails trying to pick Al Czervik's replacement in Caddyshack. A lot of whining & gnashing of teeth over being forced to play against Danny Noonan instead of Spaulding.
-
Manual vs. Trinity
Trinity by 13.
-
Trinity VS MBA "compare them"
40?? Gentlemen, wait - what if the hurricane was named "Ditka"? :lol: Trinity by 7.
-
2006 Scrimmages
Correct; the school calendar says: Fri 8/11 vs Scott County, 7:30 pm at T Fri 8/18 vs LexCath, 7:30 pm at T
-
Connecticut To Penalize Coaches Who "Run Up" Football Scores
They've made themselves laughingstocks. Imagine being the team that is down 51-0 & watching the other team give the bullfighter defense on the ensuing kickoff to avoid a suspension...how humiliating. When the margin gets to 50 or wahtever score is so offensive, just run the clock.
-
Bengals to host area High School State Champs
:lol: a most eXcellent comment :lol:
-
Jody Demling Recap of the weekend
Good call, I'm sure the guy constantly fields criticism about too much / not enough Trinity content in the seej. Seems to me that they have a lot of different writers stringing for them & he is the only consistent by-line for their HS sports since Bob White semi-retired. I agree, Jody does a good job.
-
Trinity 14 St. Xavier 6
Sure thing. I can't make this smilie big enough.
-
Nick Petrino question
Stefan LeFors was supposedly not a D1 QB because of his size, that worked out OK for UofL & Stefan. Petrino is not as fast (and I guess not as tall) as LeFors was but has some similar traits. I think he's worth a letter & a phone call to gage his interest, even from Joker Phillips...what's the worst that happens, Nick says "no thanks"?
-
Class A Final: Mayfield/Newport Catholic discussion
NOOOOO!! A sure sign of the apocalypse :lol:
-
Bed time......great season Rocks....and THANKS
Atta boy, RP :thumb:
-
Trinity 14 St. Xavier 6
Congrats Rocks!!! Great season St X.
-
Why are St. X and Trinity so good?
It will be a spotter's nightmare :laugh: PA announcer: That was #94j on the tackle...gain of two, 2nd down.
-
Why are St. X and Trinity so good?
I'm giving up on debating how to divvy up the state. Let's just make it 12 yards in 4 tries for a Louisville 4A school to get a first down & 8 yards for the rest of the state. Or have the Louisville 4A schools play up hill & the rest of the state plays downhill.
-
Why are St. X and Trinity so good?
If Henry Clay & Warren Central would've won in the semis...would that have made things more fair? The line would've been drawn in the same place...
-
Class 4A Final: St. Xavier/Trinity discussion
Show up before the 4A game & you will definitely have your seat of choice when the 3A game starts. You'll have to sleep in it, though :lol:
-
Who is going to the State Finals?
I'll be there Friday night.
-
Trinity 41 Henry Clay 20
Hopefully he threatened fewer than 4 turnovers & less than a 3 TD loss next time.
-
Trinity 45 Boone Co 0
This sounds like comedy gold right here :laugh: :lol:
-
Trinity vs. Boone County predictions
Trinity 21, Boone 10
-
Trinity vs Boone Co.
I'll be there :thumb:
-
Trinity vs. Fern Creek, part two, who wins and why?
Even if KJ Black plays the entire game, I have a hard time seeing FC scoring 4 times - their only TD was on a blocked punt last game. We scraped them with the run last time in a game where Petrino didn't throw the ball well, he has made a lot of improvement since then. The Rocks would really have to give it away with turnovers & penalties to lose, I doubt that happens. Close for a half, then 34-14 Rocks.