Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 4A Final: St. Xavier/Trinity discussion

Who wins the 4A State Title? 226 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 4A State Title?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Rumors that the game will be called the Prop 20 Bowl are untrue and unfounded. Which of the Louisville greats win this one?

  • Replies 236
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ho Hum...lets play basketball.

Tough to call on this game...

Should be a battle. T is playing VERY good.

Can't wait to see this one :banana:

Tough to call on this game...

Should be a battle. T is playing VERY good.

Can't wait to see this one :banana:

 

I agree...Seems like the Rocks are peaking at the right time.

I'm predicting...

 

 

 

that it won't be 3-0.

 

Real prediction to follow.

I predict it will be closer than the regular season matchup. St. X by 10.

I will predict that the reserves for the Tigers will not see as much action this time.

The game will be closer than last time.

 

I think St. X will still score at least 35-40 points if they don't turn the ball over. Trinity should be able to score this time. I think the outcome will depend on turnovers and if Trinity can connect on deep passes, which they weren't able to do last time.

 

No predictions yet, other than....PAIN.

It was 48-16 just 2 months ago, and the score really doesn't tell how bad it was. X's subs even scored on the T starters. 2 of T's scores came against the X 2nd and 3rd strings.

Trinity has made significant adjustments. They are not the same team that played on Sept23. Their Defense is much improved and Petrino has gotten much needed playing time.

X has played a killer schedule all year and came away unscathed.

I (admitting bias) just can't see T's adjustments making up for all those points. X's line dominated and overpowered T and will do so again. X will win again and take state...but it will not be another blowout.

This is a game that neither school takes lightly no matter what the score in the regular season was. Glaser and Beatty are too good to let that happen.

WOW, This is a win, win. No matter who wins. Great for Catholic schools. St. X is the best team in this state period. There Schedule has been tough throughout, Trinity hasn't had tough opponents until Henry Clay game. Trinity is rolling, there not the same team that played St. X 2 months ago. I hope there will be 25000 - 30000 people there, or more. Way I see the game, St. X is ST. X tough. Something telling me this is Trinity's year. Bob Beatty got Trinity rolling. Is this last game for Beatty? I hope not.

This is a classic

Trinity 31

St. X 30

I think the game will be a lot closer than last time. Trinity has gotten better, while St. X has not improved or get any worse IMO. This being said St. X still wins in a close one.

 

St. X 35

Trinity 31

X has played a killer schedule all year and came away unscathed.

I (admitting bias) just can't see T's adjustments making up for all those points. X's line dominated and overpowered T and will do so again. X will win again and take state...but it will not be another blowout.

 

I agree with the X schedule but will tell you Xman if Trinity plays the way they did last night they will be tough to beat...regardless this should be an outstanding game :thumb:

Trinity fans-what is the injury situation with the team? Anyone out or questionable? No X injuries of significance that I am aware of.

Trinity fans-what is the injury situation with the team? Anyone out or questionable? No X injuries of significance that I am aware of.

Lots of dings, but everyone should play. Of course this excludes kids lost for the season earlier in the season.

Got to see some glimpses of the Rock stadium on TV last night and it looks really fine. As for the game, I've been more impressed with Trinity during the playoffs so I guess I'll go with them but my record in picking 4A is very poor so watch out Rocks!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.