Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual vs. Trinity

Featured Replies

Another huge test awaits Manual this week. Brentwood gave them there first taste of what it'll be like to play a bigger and badder team, but Eastern gave them confidence. Is there the slightest chance Manual can make the big upset like they did in '03? I say the chance is there, but it's still a small one. Trinity, much like UofL against UK (and I do hate to compare college and high school teams), simply has more experience, players, known talent, and basically more to lose than Manual.

 

My heart: Manual 36-30

 

My head: Trinity 36-14

 

As long as Manual is able to get the experience they need to get better for the following week, and don't have any injuries, I'll be happy... but I'll be happier still with the win. :D

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope your head wins. I think the Rocks will have a good week of focused practice. I'm glad the game is at Marshall, that may provide an edge for a Rock squad in need of a win. Lets all get the week off to a great start with the JV game at Manual Stadium on Monday. Hope to see a good crowd.:thumb:

I think Trinity will come to this game very stong after their lose to MBA.

 

Trinity 35

Manual 21

I hope your head wins. I think the Rocks will have a good week of focused practice. I'm glad the game is at Marshall, that may provide an edge for a Rock squad in need of a win. Lets all get the week off to a great start with the JV game at Manual Stadium on Monday. Hope to see a good crowd.:thumb:
Where is the Manual game JV?
Where is the Manual game JV?

Relax, go back and read the part about "at Manual Stadium". :lol:

 

And change your name to 16time.:lol:

I would anticipate a very focused rock team against Manual. Nothing against Manual, but they need to be ready for the rocks or they will be toasted.... I see trinity coming out running the ball, mixing a lot of pass as well. All said and done.... near equal yardage (and bunches of it...) for the running game and passing game for the rocks against Manual. Rocks by 28.....

I'll be there...

JV game Monday at Manual Stadium..............count me in.

Schedule says 5:30.

I wonder if Manual will run any quick sideline passes or draw plays????

Looking pretty bad for the JV game this afternoon.

Manual is really young but there is some talent on the field. What Manual need to do is execute like a machine to have a shot. My hope is that games against top flight oppenents like Brentwood, Trinity, PRP, St. X. and Male will not beat down this team but infact motivate and prepare this team for the playoffs. When you consider how young this team is and the tough schedule, I am not looking for many regular season wins as much as I am consistant improvement toward goals for wins in the playoffs and the future.

Trinity 35-14.

I missed the season opener because I was out of town... terrible. I can't wait for this one.

 

Rocks 38

Crimsons 21

I'll have to miss this one..but I would say..

 

T: 24

M: 7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.