Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is going to the State Finals?

Featured Replies

Who from BGP is going to the state finals this year and what game or games are you going to watch?

 

We will have 9 or 10 in our group going and we may get there in time to watch the 2A game.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make my annual trip to the finals.. Always a great weekend no matter who is playing.....

I will be there to watch every game.

I'll be there for at least the AA game. :thumb: Along with the Misses, 2 kids, mother and father in law, Brother and sister in law, and their 2 children.

I will be there for all the games, snappin as many pictures as I can...

I will be driving 6 hours one way to watch the saturday games

Plan to be there for the whole nine yards. My brother lives in the 'Ville and has a place to congregate at, so I'm looking forward to it.

I too will be there...hopefully we will get there in time to see BG & Lex Cath!

I'll be there for at least the AA game. :thumb: Along with the Misses, 2 kids, mother and father in law, Brother and sister in law, and their 2 children.

 

Now this is the kind of family outing I like. :thumb:

I will be at Papa Johns rooting on my beloved St. X Tigers. What a great group of kids to cheer for - it should be a great game.

GO TIGERS - TAKE STATE !!!!

I am going to leave bright and early Saturday morning to get to Papa John's Stadium before the kickoff of the AAA game. However, it may not happen if I can't find where I am going.

I'm only going to see a family friend receive an award on Friday night.

I will be making my 15th straight appearance to the State Championships! Hopefully, I can meet some of the B.G. Preppers there!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.