Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is going to the State Finals?

Featured Replies

Now this is the kind of family outing I like. :thumb:

 

Would have been more BUT my parents and sister and her family already had a trip planned to the Smokies from early in the year. I have a son playing in the AA game so that's why so many of us are heading out. :thumb:

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be going down Friday and watching the AAAA game with my brother who also lives inthe Ville. I will then cheer my Devils on saturday and watch all three games.

I'm going to see all of them

I'll be there for all four!

Of course I'll be there Friday; however, Saturday is still up in the air.

 

:thumb:

We have a son in AAA game and relative in A game so we are expecting a group of 50 or so for both games, what a great family reunion!!

I would love to be there to cheer on Russell to victory, but I dont know if it's going to be possible.

I will be there for 4A, but that's it.

If the weather isn't horrible I'll go to all 3 Saturday, probably skip Friday night.

I can handle the cold but will skip the games if cold rain, ice, sleet, or snow.

I will be there for 4A, but that's it.

 

Hope to see you there, Pep...it should be a great game between two excellent teams. :thumb:

We are planning on being there for the 4A game on Friday night.

I am all in for the 4A game and will have to wait and see about Saturday's games!

Me and my youngest son will be there saturday.

Does anyone know the tailgating rules at Papa Johns?

Does anyone know the tailgating rules at Papa Johns?

 

 

Times? what????

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.