Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is going to the State Finals?

Featured Replies

Does anyone know the tailgating rules at Papa Johns?

 

Beer is a requirement...:lol:

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you permitted/not permitted to bring/do?

Does anyone know the tailgating rules at Papa Johns?

The rules are: there are no rules!

What are you permitted/not permitted to bring/do?

 

 

Because it is high school football you shouldn't bring any alcoholic beverages to the tailgate.

Because it is high school football you shouldn't bring any alcoholic beverages to the tailgate.

Shouldn’t or Illegal? There are a lot of things I shouldn’t do!!

I'll be there!

 

 

 

 

GO ROCKS GO!

Shouldn’t or Illegal? There are a lot of things I shouldn’t do!!

 

 

No way I am answering this :lol: :lol: Then word on the street will be that TonyDanza condones this type of thing :sssh:

 

Plastic cups :D

Yah!! Just got my rooms at the Executive West Hotel. If you tell em about the KY High School Championship, they willl give you a $59 rate, not bad.

I think I'm going. Even though my team lost 3 weeks ago.

Suprise

I'll be there

Plastic cups :D

 

The red or the blue? :sssh:

 

:lol:

The red or the blue? :sssh:

 

:lol:

 

 

Red of course :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.