Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SuperShamrocks

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SuperShamrocks

  1. Rocks will win this one if two things happen. First, the Rocks will have to control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Both lines will need to impose their will on St.X's lines. Second, I think the Rocks need to get out to a quick lead, thus forcing X to throw the ball to catch up. It has seemed over the years that when T gets out to an early lead, its held up.
  2. I totally could have made those extra points...
  3. This one is for you Simon Cowell!!
  4. They play the teams they do because MOST of Jefferson County refuses to play them.
  5. They brought a freshman down to play in the freshman game? Isn't he a freshman? Congrats to the Tigers for the win, see you tomorrow for the big one!
  6. The offensive game calling was well done for the Rocks tonight...
  7. If they finished undefeated and Trinity does as well, I'd think they'd be up there.
  8. As Limp Bizkit once said, "Keep rollin rollin rollin!"
  9. Does anyone think this will have any effect on the national rankings? Trinity's win over Elder was far more impressive than St Edwards. Was this game played at the Pit?
  10. JV Rocks beat Cincy X JV 21-9 today. I believe that was the correct final score.
  11. Defense rocked tonight...Offense did exactly what it had to do. This was an impressive win over an impressive team from Ohio.
  12. Clark County as best team ever? Top 10 maybe...but I can think of 5 Trinity teams that were better, and thats not including 2011. 1988-1990, 2001-2002.
  13. No way possible I saw this one coming. I figured a win by two TDs...but WOW. With that said, I do not see this happening next week. That came will be highly contested I believe, but I like my Rocks prevailing by 10
  14. http://www.leaguelineup.com/trinityfootball Here ya go topper :thumb:
  15. I thought they were very gracious. As with every crowd, there are a few bad apples, but from the fans I spoke with, they were classy, very proud of thier campus (as they should be) and very complimentary of the Rocks
  16. I am taking stats...thats what it is.
  17. Miles Simpson was a good back. Alexander was a great back. Simpson made the cover of a Courier-Journal. Alexander made the cover of Madden.:thumb:
  18. Miles Simpson was a good back. Alexander was a great back. Simpson made the cover of a Courier-Journal. Alexander made the cover of Madden.
  19. If you have proof, please show it. If you do not, please be quiet.
  20. Trinity wins by 3 TD's period. Ryle beat Highlands not to long ago, and Trinity's defense was a brand new scheme in August. They shut teams down in the playoffs.
  21. Im not sure you can take a moral victory when you have 100 total yards with 5 minutes to go in the game. That coupled with a couple of questionable calls that stopped Trinity drives...this game could have easily been 42-9.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.