Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Trinity the best team ever in Ky??

Are the Rocks the best ever?? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Are the Rocks the best ever??

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What do you think?

  • Replies 125
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this thread is premature, we probably ought to wait until the end of the season to crown the Rocks.

  • Author

I don't think so.. You beat Elder 56-7 at the Pit there needs to be a conversation..

Still more to be played, but I would say yes.

 

In years past, there have been very few teams from KY that could get a win against a GCL team. If they did, it was considered a GREAT (and highly unexpected) accomplishment. In fact, most would say it was a fluke. For Trinity to do what they did to Elder at The Pit ... no team in KY history could have ever done that. End of story.

Say we lose this weekend, kind of makes this a moot point don't you think? I think it would be more appropriate to bring up this discussion if we make it through our schedule unbeaten and then bring it up.

I agree. They still have to play the two favorites from the GCL, a very good Cathedral team, and the "Super District" probably 2xs (once in the regular season, and however they pan out in the playoffs). 3 games is way too early.

  • Author

I am not trying to jinx the Rocks. I have never seen more size, athleticism, and speed on one team..I personally don't think the game this weekend will even be that close. The Rocks are loaded....deal with it Rock fans..

If they run the table then they are certainly in the discussion.

  • Author
I agree. They still have to play the two favorites from the GCL, a very good Cathedral team, and the "Super District" probably 2xs (once in the regular season, and however they pan out in the playoffs). 3 games is way too early.

 

I agree that this question cannot be answered until the season is over.

 

I am guessing you haven't seen them?? That is why you have doubt..Name another team that comes close in size, speed, and athleticism.

If they run the table then they are certainly in the discussion.

 

I agree. They have a tough road ahead, but if they run the table, they have to be at or very near the top of the best all time KY teams.

I am guessing you haven't seen them?? That is why you have doubt..Name another team that comes close in size, speed, and athleticism.

 

Alabama?:D

1960 Manual?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.