Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Trinity the best team ever in Ky??

Are the Rocks the best ever?? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Are the Rocks the best ever??

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I don't think so.. You beat Elder 56-7 at the Pit there needs to be a conversation..

 

I agree for the most part. Elder had its worst loss in the Pit ever last Friday and regardless of being there or not, I have never known Elder to take a slobberknocking the way they did any time period; if they did it was likely a very long time ago. With saying that, I am going to wait to make my full decision after this Friday. Cincinnati St. X is definitely a better team than Elder, but after seeing the way the Rocks handled the Panthers, I'm personally not expecting much more of a difference against the Bombers. I don't think that the Bombers would beat Elder by more than three touchdowns. Either way, we will see in the very near future.

  • Replies 125
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity , best team ever ? Not yet , but sure is headed that way !

Trinity 2011 returns 3 2010 Allstaters (Quick, White and Reynolds)...How many more Rocks will join these 3? I'm guessing Hatcher for sure, probably Travis Wright, add a couple linemen and Trinity could easily have 7 or 8 on the Allstate teams for 2011.

 

1st team? I know they may be deserving, but I'd be shocked if it actually played out that way; unless the KY rankings were done by a national service.

1st team? I know they may be deserving, but I'd be shocked if it actually played out that way; unless the KY rankings were done by a national service.

 

No, I should have clarified--Quick was First team, Reynolds Second, and White Third team. My question should have been: how many Rocks will join those 3 on either First, Second, or Third team Allstate?

No, I should have clarified--Quick was First team, Reynolds Second, and White Third team. My question should have been: how many Rocks will join those 3 on either First, Second, or Third team Allstate?

 

Then that I could definitely see happening, I just know that even if they may be deserving of first team recognition it just wouldn't happen because of bias towards the voters local stud.

I would Agee but they still have to beat Cincy St X, which I think they will.

I guess he is from Northern Kentucky, he didn't answer my question. Chris Redmon is still in the pros and was a very highly rated QB in High School, he first committed to a Big 10 school, anyone remember? Where is your QB Raider?

Too early to crown Trinity, but they're makin a case.

 

Chris Redman?

Unreal what they are doing but long season. Key injuries can change things quick. Obviously T always has depth but a lot of ball left too play IMO.

  • Author
I guess he is from Northern Kentucky, he didn't answer my question. Chris Redmon is still in the pros and was a very highly rated QB in High School, he first committed to a Big 10 school, anyone remember? Where is your QB Raider?

 

First off if you don't know where I am from shame on you.. it is pretty obvious..Secondly who cares about Chris Redman. Last time I checked he didn't play all 11 positions on offense and defense. Male played no one in 2000. I think every team they played was from Louisville..No GCL, no privates from Tenn, no teams from Indy. Like I said 2000 Male was very talented but not nearly as good as 2011 Trinity...

I guess he is from Northern Kentucky, he didn't answer my question. Chris Redmon is still in the pros and was a very highly rated QB in High School, he first committed to a Big 10 school, anyone remember? Where is your QB Raider?

Redmon was an Illinois committment, I believe.

First off if you don't know where I am from shame on you.. it is pretty obvious..Secondly who cares about Chris Redman. Last time I checked he didn't play all 11 positions on offense and defense. Male played no one in 2000. I think every team they played was from Louisville..No GCL, no privates from Tenn, no teams from Indy. Like I said 2000 Male was very talented but not nearly as good as 2011 Trinity...

 

To be fair here, Male didn't have to play OOS opponents.

  • Author
I guess he is from Northern Kentucky, he didn't answer my question. Chris Redmon is still in the pros and was a very highly rated QB in High School, he first committed to a Big 10 school, anyone remember? Where is your QB Raider?

 

Redmon was an Illinois committment, I believe.

 

The funny thing is he went to Male and you guys don't even know how to spell his name..

RockMom, they played everybody who they were told to play. Raider, I can barely spell my own name. "Chris", I think I got it right. :idunno:

T is looking great thus far, but, let's put it in perspective. Brentwood, MBA and Elder are all a shell of there normal powerhouse teams. All are in a down year and none of the 3 are considered state title type teams as they've been in the past. You can argue that, but, it's fact.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.