Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Trinity the best team ever in Ky??

Are the Rocks the best ever?? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Are the Rocks the best ever??

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Everyone of those teams would beat every team in Ky not named Trinity or Highlands..

  • Replies 125
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T is looking great thus far, but, let's put it in perspective. Brentwood, MBA and Elder are all a shell of there normal powerhouse teams. All are in a down year and none of the 3 are considered state title type teams as they've been in the past. You can argue that, but, it's fact.

 

 

Playing at Brentwood, then MBA and then at the Pit is more difficult than playing any teams from Kentucky except Highlands, Bowling Green and maybe Louisville St X. Handing Brentwood and Elder their worse loss at home in the history of the schools and handing MBA its second biggest loss in its history is noteworthy.

I think that Trinity's performance against St X will tell us the answer to the question.

T is looking great thus far, but, let's put it in perspective. Brentwood, MBA and Elder are all a shell of there normal powerhouse teams. All are in a down year and none of the 3 are considered state title type teams as they've been in the past. You can argue that, but, it's fact.
Brentwood Academy has won three straight since losing to Trinity by an average of 23 points, including a 42-13 win over Montgomery Bell. MBA just lost to an undefeated Baylor team by a touchdown. Elder had won their first two games easily before running into the Trinity buzzsaw and is one of the best programs in Ohio.

 

Maybe Trinity is that good ...

Playing at Brentwood, then MBA and then at the Pit is more difficult than playing any teams from Kentucky except Highlands, Bowling Green and maybe Louisville St X. Handing Brentwood and Elder their worse loss at home in the history of the schools and handing MBA its second biggest loss in its history is noteworthy.

I think that Trinity's performance against St X will tell us the answer to the question.

 

I agree completely, down year or not, no one else ever went on the road to Brentwood or to the Pit and beat both teams in the manners that they did.

Chris Redmon is one of the best players out of the state that won a Champion ship so I'd pick his Male team. Chris is in the pros still, so he must be OK. The Rocks are very good, and will be also next year, but like many of them said, lets wait, right now Alabama has the best college team in the history of mankind. We are 2-0...get my point. :idunno:
1993, Male? No way.

Interesting thread, interesting posts. But, it's way too early for talk like this. And, yes, I know they're that good. But we're talking about a team that has played 20 percent of their schedule, assuming they make the state finals.

Interesting thread, interesting posts. But, it's way too early for talk like this. And, yes, I know they're that good. But we're talking about a team that has played 20 percent of their schedule, assuming they make the state finals.

 

I sure hope they make the state finals. I already have a room reserved in Bowling Green for Friday night December 2nd.

RockMom, they played everybody who they were told to play. Raider, I can barely spell my own name. "Chris", I think I got it right. :idunno:

 

That's basically what I was trying to say. I was defending your schedule. :D

IMO, Highlands, BGreen, Manual, JHardin, St X and possibly a couple of others would have also been 3-0 vs the schedule T has played. Do I think they would have beaten those 3 by that much, no way, but, I do think they would have beaten them. If T continues winning against there remaining schedule in the fashion they are now, then, definately they have to be considered the best, just saying they still have work to do. They're certainly doing well thus far.

Maybe Highlands.....and a slighter maybe with BG....St. X? Manual? John Hardin? Come on dude, come back down to Earth.

IMO, Highlands, BGreen, Manual, JHardin, St X and possibly a couple of others would have also been 3-0 vs the schedule T has played. Do I think they would have beaten those 3 by that much, no way, but, I do think they would have beaten them. If T continues winning against there remaining schedule in the fashion they are now, then, definately they have to be considered the best, just saying they still have work to do. They're certainly doing well thus far.

 

You can't be serious. There is no way 2 out of that group wins at the PIT, much less against the TN teams.

RockMom, you cool. RP, everybody has one, and I was basing on this with the QB being the major player. Chris had a huge career with U of L, and as a high schooler too. The Michael Bush team was very good as was the Doug Beaumont teams. But they failed in the final/Semis, Chris didn't.

  • Author
RockMom, you cool. RP, everybody has one, and I was basing on this with the QB being the major player. Chris had a huge career with U of L, and as a high schooler too. The Michael Bush team was very good as was the Doug Beaumont teams. But they failed in the final/Semis, Chris didn't.

 

Do you not think Jared Lorenzen and Gino Guidugli were every bit as good as Chris in high school? I definately do...Go back and look at their stats for which they played half a game most of the time..

RockMom, you cool. RP, everybody has one, and I was basing on this with the QB being the major player. Chris had a huge career with U of L, and as a high schooler too. The Michael Bush team was very good as was the Doug Beaumont teams. But they failed in the final/Semis, Chris didn't.

 

Well actually he did in 94.

RockMom, you cool. RP, everybody has one, and I was basing on this with the QB being the major player. Chris had a huge career with U of L, and as a high schooler too. The Michael Bush team was very good as was the Doug Beaumont teams. But they failed in the final/Semis, Chris didn't.
1993 they won....they were supposedly all word as seniors in 1994....we won.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.