Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption 15

Featured Replies

This stinks, I can't believe my dad is making me be here.

REALLY!!!

I don't remember the side effects of that little blue pill being fatigue. Blurred vision maybe and it has been nearly 4 hours.

Edited by spindoc

What a diverse group of guys

I don't remember the side effects of that little blue pill being fatigue. Blurred vision maybe and it has been nearly 4 hours.

 

Hahahahaha! I thought I was the only sick one when I examined the picture. You are too funny.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.