Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rocks up 2 spots in one National poll

Featured Replies

As bad as this is gonna sound, I am disappointed they are not ranked higher

  • Author
As bad as this is gonna sound, I am disappointed they are not ranked higher

 

That doesn't sound bad. :D But, I know it pained you, so I understand. :p

That doesn't sound bad. :D But, I know it pained you, so I understand. :p

 

No pain here unless T gets moved to 1A then Im much more than pained.

 

My point is that I think they are better than the USA's ranking given their success but I admit I dont know much about the other ranked teams so maybe Im off but it just seems like they should be higher given who they have played and the margin of victory. I think I read that one of the USA ranked teams is comming to Cincy so depending on the outcome it could help make a case to move T on up

  • Author
No pain here unless T gets moved to 1A then Im much more than pained.

 

My point is that I think they are better than the USA's ranking given their success but I admit I dont know much about the other ranked teams so maybe Im off but it just seems like they should be higher given who they have played and the margin of victory. I think I read that one of the USA ranked teams is comming to Cincy so depending on the outcome it could help make a case to move T on up

 

After the Cincy X game, many Cincy posters on another board were saying there's no way Trinity is as good as people were hyping them to be after the Elder loss. Now, I'm NOT here to say that Trinity should be ranked as #1. But I did watch the game online, and I thought Trinity played VERY well, except for penalties. They played a totally different kind of football game, though, than people have come to expect from them. They played ball control instead of big play/quick strike. In essence, they played what the St. X game plan would have been, had they been able to get their offense off the field. Personally, for polling purposes, I think that shows a new depth to the Trinity offense that may not have been considered in the past, and may help them at the end of the year. I certainly felt really, really good to see that our team could play that sort of game. It always makes me nervous that we score quickly and that gives the opponent the ball back pretty quickly, and thus opportunities to match us TD for TD. I honestly think that if Trinity gets their propensity for big penalties corrected, the team could play with ANYONE in the country. But, saying that, I offer the caveat that I haven't seen any teams from any states not OH, TN or KY play, so I could be blowing smoke, and not even know it.

Always gald to see any KY team get national attention!!!!

That's impressive. I haven't been able to see them play yet, but they must be the real deal. Just another accolade(sp.?) for a great football program

That's impressive. I haven't been able to see them play yet, but they must be the real deal. Just another accolade(sp.?) for a great football program

 

They are, I can't think of another team that will beat Elder and Cincinnati St. X by a combined score of 73-14, especially on their fields. I watched their game against St. X online last week and went to the Pit to watch them play Elder. I know that I said this in the Trinity/Elder game thread, but I have never saw or heard of any team ever coming in to the Pit and doing what Trinity did to them. The purple people were leaving early and often beginning about midway through the 3rd quarter of that game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.