Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

USA Today Polls

Featured Replies

Trinity is #1 in the Computer Rankings. They're #6 in the Super25, up 10 spots from last week.

 

Other area notables:

 

Highlands is #25 in the Computer Rankings, Cincy X is #6.

St. Edward in Lakewood, OH is #9 in the Super 25.

 

Go Rocks!

Congrats, and much deserved!

I am happy for Trinity, my alma mater, but, really, how valid can these polls be? No doubt they can engender some discussion and can be used as a source of pride, however, I'm just worried about T winning their next game and the one after that ------versus X. You don't think Glaser will have his kids sky high? Upsets happen....X is a wounded tiger.

  • Author
I am happy for Trinity, my alma mater, but, really, how valid can these polls be? No doubt they can engender some discussion and can be used as a source of pride, however, I'm just worried about T winning their next game and the one after that ------versus X. You don't think Glaser will have his kids sky high? Upsets happen....X is a wounded tiger.

 

I'm just trying to create some Trinity buzz. :D Seriously, I share your thoughts. This year, every week is precarious

Congratulations To Trinity, from a Highlands fan. You're a great team and I hope Trinity Wins state and stays close to #1 in the national polls all year. You represent all of us in Ky, make us proud.

Hypothetical situation: If Highlands runs the table(which they won't because they play CCH this week:D) will Kentucky have two teams finish in the Top 25?

Hypothetical situation: If Highlands runs the table(which they won't because they play CCH this week:D) will Kentucky have two teams finish in the Top 25?
I don't think so, at least not in the human rankings. I don't think Highlands is anywhere near cracking the top 25... HHS is not even in the Rivals 100 and not listed as a team that barely missed the cut this week. I think Highlands' schedule is too weak to garner a lot of national attention this year.
Hypothetical situation: If Highlands runs the table(which they won't because they play CCH this week:D) will Kentucky have two teams finish in the Top 25?

If they finished undefeated and Trinity does as well, I'd think they'd be up there.

I don't think so, at least not in the human rankings. I don't think Highlands is anywhere near cracking the top 25... HHS is not even in the Rivals 100 and not listed as a team that barely missed the cut this week. I think Highlands' schedule is too weak to garner a lot of national attention this year.

 

2 things killed it, 1 was losing to Ryle last year, and 2 is Elder is down this year.

I don't think so, at least not in the human rankings. I don't think Highlands is anywhere near cracking the top 25... HHS is not even in the Rivals 100 and not listed as a team that barely missed the cut this week. I think Highlands' schedule is too weak to garner a lot of national attention this year.

 

Even if Elder is down I think that would all change if Highlands beat them in the Pitt.

That was the mobile version, here is the normal version.

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.