Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nuke LaLoosh

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nuke LaLoosh

  1. The PAC looks a lot different than it use to. Berea, Casey Co. Eminence, Caverna, and I believe Edmonson Co are a few that use to compete in the conference. Adair and Metcalfe are the only two teams on this list that I remember competing in the PAC back in the 80's & 90's. Hart Co vs Adair Co is a district game.
  2. Peach would be a great hire for the Dragons. Would he try to lure his former college teammate Bryan Cross away from Casey County to call the defense? Cross lives in Green Co.
  3. 5 - Bryan Station 4 - John Hardin 3 - North Hardin 2 - Louisville Holy Cross 1 - Crittenden County TB 59
  4. Big win by the Scotties! I was definitely wrong about this game.
  5. I'm going with E-Town 35-14. I believe they have a very good shot at playing at Kroger Field in December.
  6. What are the restrictions at your school tonight for attending the game? Do you have to be on a list, family members only, pre-purchased tickets, etc.? Is there anyway for just a non-associated spectator to see the game in person?
  7. I'm taking Taylor County in this game. Glasgow has a group of good running backs, but I'll take Wes Oliver and the Cardinals over the Scotties 35 to 28.
  8. Lexington Christian South Warren Manual Paintsville Mayfield TB 63 points
  9. Never Won 5 Point Game - Caldwell County (71) 4 Point Game - DeSales 3 Point Game - Wayne County 2 Point Game - Hopkinsville 1 Point Game - Highlands
  10. I am not a fan of the inter-district rounds of the playoffs, simply because of what we see here. #1,3 and 5 are all from the same district, and most people believe LCA and Somerset have a great shot at a title. The best teams in a class shouldn't have to face each other until at least the regional championship IMO. It may make for some great first rounds, but then the regionals could be ho hum. I hope the KHSAA changes this in the very near future.
  11. Lincoln is much improved, but I think I'm going to go with the Rockets on this one. I believe it will be a fun game to watch.
  12. Grant Bingham from Johnson Central is just a pure joy to watch! First time I seen him play was last years championship game and you couldn't help but notice him. He moves so well for a big guy.
  13. I really hate it for the players, especially the seniors! I just can't imagine what that feeling would be like.
  14. I would love to see this game happen!!!
  15. I like defense, which is why I'm taking SW. Anything can happen in a rivalry game though.
  16. It remained open as an elementary school until the early 2000's.
  17. Barren County. Very nice facility!
  18. Casey County High School started in 1963-1964 school year. Liberty was still a high school until 1968 (I believe) when they consolidated.
  19. I work with a guy who played on the first varsity team and he says it's 73'. He did say they played JV ball before that.
  20. I thought his name was Dan, but the sheet I was reading said David. Thanks for verifying that.
  21. Stonebraker from 2016-2019 33-13
  22. 1986-87 Steve Butcher 4-17 1982-1985 Frank Parker 12-29 1980-1981 Randall Akers 6-15 1979 Ralph McKee 1-9 1977-1978 Michael Finney 3-19 1976 Dan Walker 5-6 1974-1975 Dan Atkinson 5-16 1973 David Hill 2-8 Boyd Randolph was 17-32 Aubrey Pennington was 1-48

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.