Everything posted by REALSPORT
-
South Carolina at Kentucky Predictions/Updates
He's not much worse than Butler.
-
Simon Kenton 62 Boone County 2
Boone has really struggled this year with only 1 win. At least they avoided the shutout.
-
Arkansas 89 Kentucky 79
That's 3 of the last 4 for the Hogs after that 5 game skid. Things get tougher for them with Bama, Auburn and A&M coming up.
-
2025 Cincinnati Bengals
I think the key is what was said to the new DC when hired. If Golden was told that he needs to work some magic with young guys because the $$ was going to the offense, then Tee can be signed. Cutting Pratt, Hubbard, Rankins and Stone saves a ton. If he was told they were going to give him a nice budget to bring in the FA he wants then Tee will be moving on. KC is trying to win their 3rd ring by going young on defense with a couple of vets mixed in. Of course they have Spags as their DC.
-
Chiefs vs. Eagles Predictions/Updates (Super Bowl LIX)
Philly has the best roster and the best player on the field... KC by 3.
-
2025 Pittsburgh Steelers
Not Steelers related, but I think the Bengals offer Higgins $26-$27M 3 year deal. It will be up to him whether he wants to test the market and go for $30M. I think the Bengals are prepared to cut 4 high dollar guys off the defense and continue the youth movement there. That would free up the cash. We shall see.
-
Myles Garrett wants out of Cleveland - Signed contract extension with the Browns
Someone will overpay for him and the Browns will use the pick to draft a QB that is either horrible or who they let walk in 4 years.
-
Ole Miss 98 Kentucky 84
I would add Carr as well because he is a shell of himself. They miss his presence on the offensive end.
-
Simon Kenton 68 Campbell County 51
I didn't attend this game but did see the Camels lose to Highlands on Sunday. It may have been the larger court at NKU but CC went 1 for 22 from beyond the arc. That's not going to win you many games. I'll be curious to see how they shot against SK.
-
Arkansas 89 Kentucky 79
The only number I know is that UK is 154th in defensive efficiency. That doesn't win games in March.
-
Scott Ruthsatz Denied Covington Catholic Hall of Fame
What strikes me as odd is the number of people on here that think that the administration and/or Diocese owes the public an explanation. It's a private school. They aren't required to do or say anything. Will it hurt them financially... doubtful. The large majority of students there don't attend because of athletics or who the principal or AD is. This is far more important to the gossipers on this site than it is to the general public. I was shocked to see this thread still going. You won't see anything about it on the local news that's for sure. The news cycle has moved on.
-
Bethlehem 65 Bishop Brossart 56 (KY All 'A' Classic Semifinals)
An impressive trophy for a semifinalist. Do the champs get a 6 footer?
-
Notre Dame 54 Campbell County 39
editing my post. I just watched the lead up to this. The NDA player had been knocked down and she retaliated with a throw down. That led to the hit shown in the clip above. This is what happens when refs let them play. Things escalate and if allowed to go on will result in injuries. No one wants to watch a free throw shooting contest, but I saw 3 fouls that weren't called in a 20 second span. Blow the whistle.
-
Notre Dame 54 Campbell County 39
Well, put it this way, if this was the NFL she would be fined for excessive contact. If I was the coach she would have sat the rest of the game. Especially in a game that didn't mean anything. To be fair I haven't seen the contact that resulted in her being on the floor. Nonetheless, it was intentional and unnecessary.
-
Al Golden to be named the Bengals Defensive Coordinator
Give us a couple names of people who you think would be better?
-
Alabama 102 Kentucky 97
Pope has done a good job considering the time he had to work with. Next year will be more of the same with only a few returning players. Let's see what he can do with a full off-season. As for this year, I think the ceiling is a sweet 16 team, but I can also see a first weekend elimination depending on the opponent. Teams this low in defensive efficiency just don't advance far. These players are who they are and they are not going to suddenly transform into better defensive players.
-
Reds and Bally Sports Cut Ties
-
Scott Ruthsatz Denied Covington Catholic Hall of Fame
I don’t think the Bishop necessarily approves these type of decisions but he can certainly override what he believes to be a mistake. If CovCath wanted to give Roger Tieman a lifetime achievement award, that wouldn’t cause a stir. If they wanted to give one to Bill Erpenbeck I think the Bishop would step in.
-
Scott Ruthsatz Denied Covington Catholic Hall of Fame
The Diocese moves at a slow pace when issues arrise. Remember the delay (some called it worse that that) after the Washington DC situation became public.
-
Scott Ruthsatz Denied Covington Catholic Hall of Fame
This is assuming that whoever Nick spoke to at the Diocese was being factual. I don't mean to imply that they deliberately lied. They may not know for sure or that may have been what they were told. There also could be a confidentiality agreement in place between dad and the diocese. Those aren't uncommon in resignation situations. If that is the case we may never know the reason.
-
Reds and Bally Sports Cut Ties
I just looked, and on YouTubeTV they have FanDuel TV listed in their Sports Plus Package for $10.99 per month. This would be on top of the base plan of $72.99/mo currently. I pay the $10.99 during the football season to get NFL Redzone and had just cancelled that package. I might have to add it again in March.
-
BluegrassPreps.com College Football Playoffs Contest Round 4
The Ohio State Buckeyes 48
-
Ravens 28 Steelers 14 (AFC Wild Card Round)
Imagine where they might be if they had drafted Lamar or Jalen Hurt, either of which they could have. It will be interesting to see what they do this off season.
-
Highlands vs Badin (OH) Updates/Predictions
This is Badin's 2nd match-up with a NKY team this season. They played Bishop Brossart early in the season and lost a close one at home to the Lady Stangs. I believe that was the first every meeting between those schools as well. Badin is 9-4 for the season.
-
Campbell County 43 Bishop Brossart 41
Brossart started hot leading 17-9 after 1 quarter. Campbell County's increased pressure combined with some horrible Brossart shooting luck, flipped the script. Brossart missed numerous shots in the paint. The only lead Campbell County had was the final score.