Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas 89 Kentucky 79

Featured Replies

Final. We are just too soft when they play an aggressive hard nose team. 

  • Replies 92
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    18%

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Well that sucked. I honestly didn’t think this game would even be close and we would win rather comfortably. Arkansas is a bad offensive team, but that also shows truly how bad defensively we are. I t

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    See the only thing this game showed was the exact same thing we seen all year. This team has the ability to beat anyone as evident by 6 wins over top 15 teams. However, this team also has the ability

Posted Images

I feel like I got punched in the stomach, three times. 

Horrific. A terrible loss for the team, a catastrophic loss for the fans who have been talking a whole lot of trash about Cal and Arkansas.  Not really anything good to say about it.

The defense struggled, as they often do.  You have to tip your cap to Arkansas - they had wide open looks and they knocked them down.

Just now, bugatti said:

Oh, the irony.

Man this is fantastic. ?

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Man this is fantastic. ?

I mean, it was a bad day for both of the big boys.  But..... yeah, one of them having a much, much worse day.

This is a CATASTROPHIC loss for Mark Pope.

Arkansas has a better roster and a more seasoned coach and it showed up on the big stage. 

I am happy for Cal… UK fans have been unbearable during all this.

I love Pope and I love the energy. It was time for Cal To do what he did but…

  • Author

Game Stats:

Arkansas:                                       Kentucky:

FG%- 55.2                                     FG%- 48.4

3%-    52                                       3%-   43.5

FT%-  75%                                   FT%-  50

Steals- 10                                     Steals- 2

Turnovers- 8                               Turnovers- 14

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

This is a CATASTROPHIC loss for Mark Pope.

I agree and many UK fans made it that way for him. Outside of the Louisville game, this is the only full game of UK I watched. They didn’t match the intensity of Arkansas, that was clear.

UK had two coaches who won them titles and then inevitably ran off in the building tonight and the most recent one beat them going away. Absolute cinema. 

Pope is struggling on how to get some defense out of this roster. I think at this point in the season he needs to play the offensive players and try to outscore teams. The better defensive players just can't produce enough offense.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.