Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas 89 Kentucky 79

Featured Replies

46 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

The only thing about this game that really aggrivated me, is the only player I REALLY wanted to stay at UK was Thiero and he absolutely showed why. He's also the type of player I've said Kentucky is lacking this season. Cats are banged up, I'm just hoping they can go .500 the rest of SEC play and get healthy for March.

 

I hate the loss but it's not as demoralizing as everyone would make it out to be. 

Agreed! Thiero was the big one I wanted back too. You could see you was on the verge of a breakout year. Even though Carr has been decent, I would have loved to have seen this team with Thiero at the 4. 

  • Replies 92
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    18%

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Well that sucked. I honestly didn’t think this game would even be close and we would win rather comfortably. Arkansas is a bad offensive team, but that also shows truly how bad defensively we are. I t

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    See the only thing this game showed was the exact same thing we seen all year. This team has the ability to beat anyone as evident by 6 wins over top 15 teams. However, this team also has the ability

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Purple88 said:

Arkansas scored about 20 points more tonight than in any SEC game this year.  Where has that been?

They played against the SEC's worst defense tonight.  That's why.

It's an embarrassing loss for the big-mouth portion of our fan base that has gloated over Arkansas' many woes this season. 

3 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Well that sucked. I honestly didn’t think this game would even be close and we would win rather comfortably. Arkansas is a bad offensive team, but that also shows truly how bad defensively we are. I thought we were showing signs of getting better defensively until tonight,  Arkansas offense was getting to the rim and wide open threes. Which I know UK fans including myself have always criticized Cal’s offense, which shows how bad our defense must be. Defensively Cal has always usually been a good defensive coach besides last year, and held our offense in check compared to how it usually plays at home.
 

So it is ironic a lot of the things people complained about with Cal and said he was bad it. His team did better at tonight and was the reason why they won. With that said I still think it was time for a change and UK is better off this year and in the future with Pope. Hopefully we get another chance to see Arkansas in the SEC tournament and can get revenge in that game. 

Thiero was the one player I wanted to stay at UK. Had zero hope he would. He's the slasher, physical player I've said Kentucky has been lacking all year. He reminds me of a raw Ron Artest. 

1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:

It's an embarrassing loss for the big-mouth portion of our fan base that has gloated over Arkansas' many woes this season. 

I will give you that, but I'm not too worried about it. 

2 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I will give you that, but I'm not too worried about it. 

Just now, sportsfan41 said:
2 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I will give you that, but I'm not too worried about it. 

Cats by 13, no question. 

I put this loss completely on the shoulders of Matt Jones!

UK fans make it hard to root for their team.  In general I could care less if UK wins or losses. Last night was different though I was rooting for Coach Cal.  UK fans had it coming by going out of their way to enjoy Arkansas’ unsuccessful season a little to much.  For the UK team it’s just another conference loss (even though the fans built this game up as if it was the national title game) and should have no lasting effect on a flawed UK team that won’t last long when tournament time rolls around.

6 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

They played against the SEC's worst defense tonight.  That's why.

Next game the defense will come around.

Arkansas shot the rock well tonight while facing a very porous defense as usual, bottom line is just a win for Arkansas and a loss in the column for UK. Really don’t understand how Arkansas could have that record with that team on the floor minus their best player, let’s see what the remainder of the season presents.

7 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

It's an embarrassing loss for the big-mouth portion of our fan base that has gloated over Arkansas' many woes this season. 

Not all of BBN is as reasonable as you.  The trolling has been ridiculous from much of the fan base. 

3 hours ago, FatNate said:

UK fans make it hard to root for their team.  In general I could care less if UK wins or losses. Last night was different though I was rooting for Coach Cal.  UK fans had it coming by going out of their way to enjoy Arkansas’ unsuccessful season a little to much.  For the UK team it’s just another conference loss (even though the fans built this game up as if it was the national title game) and should have no lasting effect on a flawed UK team that won’t last long when tournament time rolls around.

Have to agree with your tournament prediction.

8 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Nah, I don't see it that way. IMO this was a game that would be fun to win. Kentucky needs all of the SEC wins they can get because they don't come easy. 

You’re in the minority. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.