Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

REALSPORT

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by REALSPORT

  1. Campbell is coming off shoulder surgery so that's why he slid. The Bengals are hoping Stewart will be like Danielle Hunter. He's a guy with 4 sacks in his 2 years as a starter in college, but has almost 100 sacks in his NFL career. That's what they are banking on. We shall see. He did apparently have a perfect 10.00 RAS grade... whatever that is.
  2. I'd like to see it, but I think the Cardinals might take him at 16. I'm fine with Harmon in that case.
  3. I know going to class is far down the list of priorities, but I wonder how this works. Do these guys finish the term where they are? If they leave immediately how do they get registered for classes at their new school?
  4. I've read that 20% of players who enter the portal never sign with anyone. 247Sports still shows 3 and 4 star guys available. As someone said, players from overseas are an option as well.
  5. Lex Cath is all turf and their ballfields are integrated into the football field with removable bleachers and fences.
  6. Well, they did have 20% of the field. ?
  7. Florida shot 39.6% FG and 25% 3FG Houston was 34.8% FG and 24% 3FG It wasn't a thing of beauty but it was exciting.
  8. As good as the Saturday games were, we just aren’t seeing it tonight. Brick city.
  9. I think a better comparison to Florida is San Diego State with multiple guys close to 7 foot. Houston lost to them in OT way back in November. Florida is just built differently with 3-4 bigs that can give them great minutes. You are correct in that the Houston guards will have to supply the points. Will the Duke game cause them fatigue? I think Cryer played all 40 minutes. If Houston shoots 45% inside and outside then I think they can win. If they are under 40% they could have trouble. Florida's D allowed just a 30% average from beyond the arc. Give me the Gators by 7-10.
  10. Great motor and energy with backup point guard talent.
  11. I've read that 20% of players who enter the portal never sign with anyone. I agree with you, Cal isn't implying that he would not welcome them back out of spite, he just means that he's not holding a spot open waiting for you and your previous spot will be filled.
  12. He has 9 NCAA tournament appearances with 3 sweet 16s and 1 Elite 8. Not sure I'd consider him overrated with those numbers. Pitino has 4 appearances with 2 wins.
  13. Will Howard is getting a lot of buzz as a Steelers pick. Apparently, Tomlin and coaches took him to dinner after the pro day.
  14. I read that the Xavier v Texas game was the most watched First Four game ever. The Arkansas and Kansas game was the most watched on Thursday.
  15. 40 players from the Horizon League have entered the portal so far. 7 are from Detroit Mercy.
  16. Who will be throwing the ball?
  17. The defensive side of the ball especially.
  18. I agree. As a coach I would much rather play someone I'm familiar with and have a lot of tape on. From what I've seen so far, I don't see this result changing. UK by 7.
  19. I think it should be noted that the Big 10 went 8-0 in the first round. They did fall to 4-4 in the round of 32, although only Wisconsin's loss would be considered an upset. Also, the Sweet 16 contains 7 SEC and 4 B1G schools... so almost 70% of the remaining field. Is this an indication of the power of NIL and the rich getting richer?
  20. I guess I'm in the minority, but I like what the Bengals have done so far. From what I've read the Higgins deal is team friendly and gives them an out in two years. Hendrickson either 1) agrees to any extension the team offers 2) plays the final year of his deal or 3) sits out and makes nothing. It doesn't look like other teams will meet both his $ nor the Bengals trade demands. I'd like to see them move on from Pratt, just not sure who would replace him. Things could change but I still think they go edge or safety in round 1 and guard in round 2 or 3.
  21. He was still salty about their seeding.
  22. You and I have the same bracket.
  23. I mean their point guard is like 30 years old. Seriously, how many seasons has seasons has RJ Davis played?
  24. I would have been happy with 8, but 12 works. They need to revisit the playoff schedule as well as seeding and byes. Of course, I'm a Buckeyes fan so it's understandable that I would like how it went. ?
  25. Nah. It's perfect the way it is. The yearly debate on who made it and who didn't is fun. The first weekend are the best 4 days in sports.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.