Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 Pittsburgh Steelers

Featured Replies

The 2024 Steelers where picked to finish last in the division. They did pretty good and made the playoffs but that wasn't good enough. Time to rebuild the offense. I hear rumors they will be trading Pickens. I would love to see them trade for Hill in Miami. Alot of holes to fill. It should be an interesting offseason.

  • Replies 200
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

On 1/17/2025 at 9:46 AM, MaddenCurse44 said:

The 2024 Steelers were picked to finish last in the division. They did pretty good and made the playoffs but that wasn't good enough. Time to rebuild the offense. I hear rumors they will be trading Pickens. I would love to see them trade for Hill in Miami. Alot of holes to fill. It should be an interesting offseason.

Sounds like an equitable trade.  Granted talent for talent. Basket case for basket case.  Coach’s nightmare for coach’s nightmare.

On 1/20/2025 at 6:45 AM, Oldercoach said:

Sounds like an equitable trade.  Granted talent for talent. Basket case for basket case.  Coach’s nightmare for coach’s nightmare.

Sometimes trades like that are beneficial for both sides. 

2 hours ago, mcpapa said:

Sometimes trades like that are beneficial for both sides. 

Agree, but in today’s world of social media, tik-tok, etc. it is really hard to hide and protect the real spoiled narcistic brats from themselves.

  • Author

Excited about the offseason moves that will happen. They should be able to steal Tee Higgins away pretty easy.

That would be one of the last places Higgins would want to play because they do not have a good quarterback to get him the ball.

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Excited about the offseason moves that will happen. They should be able to steal Tee Higgins away pretty easy.

 

  • Author

Draft wish list 

Barron Texas the CB/S

Walker UK DT

QB Alabama QB or Ohio State QB or ND QB

Arizona St RB or Ohio State RB or Kiner from UC

NC State tackle who is massive

San Jose state WR

Sanders or Pitt safeties or Reed from Penn State

  • Author

Steelers have 7 pro bowlers in the pro bowl.

I love my Steelers. But to say they are frustrating is an understatement. I just don't see any urgency on their part to change anything.

Not Steelers related, but I think the Bengals offer Higgins $26-$27M 3 year deal.  It will be up to him whether he wants to test the market and go for $30M.  I think the Bengals are prepared to cut 4 high dollar guys off the defense and continue the youth movement there.  That would free up the cash.  We shall see.  

  • Author

The Steelers are in trade talks for Trevor Lawrence. I would love for them to get him.

I think the Steelers need to address a RB or their running game in general I did not realize until I heard it discussed going to work this morning that over the past 6 seasons the Steelers have had the worst running game of any team in the NFL at just under 3.9 yards per carry average.

On 2/5/2025 at 9:07 AM, REALSPORT said:

Not Steelers related, but I think the Bengals offer Higgins $26-$27M 3 year deal.  It will be up to him whether he wants to test the market and go for $30M.  I think the Bengals are prepared to cut 4 high dollar guys off the defense and continue the youth movement there.  That would free up the cash.  We shall see.  

So Cappa, Rankins and apparently Hilton cut so far.  Can Hubbard or Pratt be far behind?  The money is there for a Higgins deal.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.