Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deaconjim

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Deaconjim

  1. Thursday morning around 6:30 at the Corinth exit on I75 northbound . Grant County sheriff department received a call stating some type of animal had been struck. It turned out to be a black bear. They assume it was probably hit by a semi since no one had reported their car being damaged.
  2. Anybody know how Thursdays games turned out ?
  3. I like The Middle. I never watched it much when it was on but I`ve been watching the reruns lately and think it`s pretty funny.
  4. I've been watching him play since he was a youngster. He`s not all that flashy but he gets the job done.
  5. This sure puts the screws to the Wolfpack .
  6. I`m going with my heart on this one. Go Braves !!!
  7. I think Grant might be just a little better but I`ll give Walton the nod at home.
  8. Walton and Grant co. should be a good game.
  9. Spencer Breeden from Grant County is playing somewhere in North Carolina.
  10. Brant Smithers from Walton is at the Cumberlands.
  11. Hard to go against the Steelers at home on a Monday night. They've won 23 in a row dating back to 1991.
  12. This old mans ticker can't take many more like this ! ?
  13. Depends on which Lions team shows up..
  14. What a game ! They really need to do away with starting the tenth inning with a runner on second. Extra innings makes baseball great.
  15. I honestly think with the Bengals receivers that if they could Pick up Winston, they might salvage a few games. I know he's no Burrow but he can sling it. Sometimes even to his own players!!!
  16. It's been a great two weeks for senior running back Daequan Harrison. Coming off a loss to Scott in which he ran for 272 yards, he follows that with a 420 yard performance against Pendleton County.
  17. I think they are tied for the lead with the Bengals at 2 and 1.
  18. I think they will have that typical Steeler year. 9 and 8 or might dip down to 8 and 9. The only way they will draft a top Quarterback is to trade up.
  19. Pickens is a liability on the field. Unbelievable ability but just can`t seem to keep his head straight.
  20. The Steelers has been my team since the early seventies. But I have to say they have been the most mismanaged team in the nfl for the last 5 years.
  21. I set by him one night at a wedding reception and we talked basketball a couple hours. I really enjoyed it. He's one heck of a nice guy.
  22. Walton graduate Brant Smithers played two years there. He now plays for the Cumberlands where his younger brother is playing baseball.
  23. Congratulations to Braves senior guard Ben Bosse on scoring his 1,000 point.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.