Is Aaron Rodgers Over the Hill?

1 hour ago, 9068 said:

I think he leaves Green Bay, but signs somewhere else or somebody gets him by trade etc. Don't really know his status.

Rodgers signed a contract last season to pay him $50M. I don't see him leaving or being traded for that cost.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Rodgers signed a contract last season to pay him $50M. I don't see him leaving or being traded for that cost.

Yeah, nobody is picking up that tab. He'll either play in Green Bay next season or he won't play. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I think he has a little left in the tank but he is past his prime.

And I go back and forth on him but it was refreshing to see him stand up against all the COVID junk science. 

He didn't stand up, that was the problem. He misled everyone in a fashion only Aaron Rodgers could.

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

He didn't stand up, that was the problem. He misled everyone in a fashion only Aaron Rodgers could.

I think he was keeping information that was private in the past before COVID blew HIPPA up private and as time went on he was one of the leaders of the resistance. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, theguru said:

I think he was keeping information that was private in the past before COVID blew HIPPA up private and as time went on he was one of the leaders of the resistance. 

And not surprisingly, he had no idea how HIPAA works.

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

And not surprisingly, he had no idea how HIPAA works.

I don't think anyone knows anymore.  COVID destroyed HIPPA.  But it is really like anything else, the powerful use HIPPA like a club, they beat you with it when they want to and they hide it away when they want to violate HIPPA. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

I don't think anyone knows anymore.  COVID destroyed HIPPA.  But it is really like anything else, the powerful use HIPPA like a club, they beat you with it when they want to and they hide it away when they want to violate HIPPA. 

I think plenty of people know how it works. 

HIPAA is only valid between provider and patient. Your employer asking you to get a vaccine has literally nothing to do with HIPAA. Your employer asking you if you've been vaccinated has literally nothing to do with HIPAA. 

It is still very much intact. As an example, several people from UC Hospital were fired for getting into Damar Hamlin's charts without a reason. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Raven said:

I don't think he's quite there yet.   He still threw for almost 4000 yards this year, with no real receiving threats.  Get him some reliable weapons, and Aaron can probably still get the job done.

The Packers were trending in the right direction towards the end of the year. I think he could still play another year if he wanted. But, how many quarterbacks have we seen stay one year too many (Brees, Manning, Roethlisberger, Ryan, etc)?

1 hour ago, The Raven said:

I don't think he's quite there yet.   He still threw for almost 4000 yards this year, with no real receiving threats.  Get him some reliable weapons, and Aaron can probably still get the job done.

It took some time but he has a solid WR corp that nicely developed through the season.